SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:51 pm

aviej wrote:Hmm, that doesn't sound to me like anything earth shattering to break up over. But then again, I'm sure it was more than that. Maybe the supportive thing she mentioned referred to each trying to kick off a career - Josh with Advocare and Andi with fashion and they were both so consumed in it that they lost sight of each other. But IMO, nothing that she mentioned as a reason on the interview seems beyond repair.

This is another reason why TPTB should not force an engagement. They couples should just date and figure it out. The "wedding plans" put so much pressure on them. I still think Andi and Josh would have broken up but you never know.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:52 pm

aviej wrote:Hmm, that doesn't sound to me like anything earth shattering to break up over. But then again, I'm sure it was more than that. Maybe the supportive thing she mentioned referred to each trying to kick off a career - Josh with Advocare and Andi with fashion and they were both so consumed in it that they lost sight of each other. But IMO, nothing that she mentioned as a reason on the interview seems beyond repair.

Exactly aviej. I think the support thing was referring to their different career paths but I didn't see anything that was beyond repair either. I think it may take them going on one or two dates and comparing that to what they had with each other to decide what they want in life. Love like that really is worth fighting for. I don't know if you guys here ever read the lyrics to Love is War. It's perfect for Andi and Josh. But yeah I agree that nothing seems to be beyond repair. I guess the emotions of hurt and animosity are still fresh but I hope that when things settle down a bit, they can at least talk about things. Andi herself said that she never loved someone the way she loves Josh

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:13 am

elan gale         @theyearofelan
@AndiDorfman IAndi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 2665U
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:18 am

Nick Viall
@viallnicholas28
I give Andi a lot of credit for being so open about her heartbreak. Not easy to do. No doubt she will land on her feet #TheBachelor

Trista Sutter
@tristasutter
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting @AndiDorfman or @jmurbulldog but hope they feel the love & support of #BachelorNation tonight.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 1f49c

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:29 am

aviej wrote: elan gale        ✔️  @theyearofelan
@AndiDorfman IAndi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 66 2665U

Andi, and Josh too, are getting tweeted a lot from bachelor nation. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:56 am

Despite the nature of the interview I enjoyed Andi's sitdown. We got some clarity as (two strong personalities clashing more often than not). Did not seem beyond repair but I'm not Jodi. I liked hearing that Josh brought out a vulnerable Andi. She was head over heels and didn't care who saw it.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:03 am

Yup. That's a girl in love for you. And I'm sure she wants to get back to him. If she didn't she would have said no. And she also didn't say she's not in love with him either. She answered the questions smartly, not closing any doors of any future possibilities with Josh. But there are tons of people who marry who are very similar, and they make it work. What I think worked against them, apart from having a relationship for the world to see - is that they are both very young in terms of relationship experience. Therefore they both lack the maturity to  know what it takes to make a relationship work. But time will tell.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by citygirl1962 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:07 am

I think for those doubting Andi all along and seemingly sure that she fakes everything, this is proof of her humanity and how love changed her. I hope in the end they can find peace and comfort knowing that they experienced that kind of love. Much love Andi and Josh!

citygirl1962

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:14 am

I saw two strong individuals who tried. They realized they were not the best suited for each other. They went their separate ways.
By Andi's own words she said they did not make each other better people, they were not supportive of each other. They realized they were not meant to be when they saw other couples talking about weddings and they were not making plans. 
That takes strength to admit and move on. 
Now hopefully each will find what they need and be happy. I respect that. It's a lot easier to stay together and fail, than separate and wish each other success.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:30 am

SafronSahara wrote:Despite the nature of the interview I enjoyed Andi's sitdown. We got some clarity as (two strong  personalities clashing more often than not). Did not seem beyond repair but I'm not Jodi. I liked hearing that  Josh brought out a vulnerable Andi. She was head over heels  and didn't  care who saw it.

Beautiful post. I hope Andi and Josh will be able to sit down soon. Emotions too strong and raw right now on both sides. I would like to see them be friends. I am actually happy she did it. Smiley Brought some clarity.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:31 am

I said that I'll not read this forum before seeing this interview, before the episode will be online, but I couldn't resist. I'm so glad she stayed as classy as she did. I had no doubt. I hoped she changed so some people's view on her from SM so she won't get bashed anymore. Love her so much! And I loved seeing all the support!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:51 am

edenpol wrote:I said that I'll not read this forum before seeing this interview, before the episode will be online, but I couldn't resist. I'm so glad she stayed as classy as she did. I had no doubt. I hoped she changed so some people's view on her from SM so she won't get bashed anymore. Love her so much! And I loved seeing all the support!

She received tons of support on twitter!  I don't think anyone could honestly say she wasn't genuine in this interview. I've always liked Andi but I never thought I would see her that vulnerable. Her heartbreak was palpable and it was just torture for me to watch.

One thing I actually felt good about with this interview is that it validated for me what I felt all season, and that is that there was truly a very special love that these two shared. We as fans weren't fooled. It was very real.  I just wish that it was enough for them to make it work. Maybe with some time and reflection it still could. I don't feel she closed the door to that possiblitly with her answers.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win