SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:03 am

atem wrote:Kasha, we are talking about MeAndI.
This is a fan forum, however.  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:06 am

It doesn't matter how you feel about Andi she truly loved Josh and I am sure she is still hurting over the break up.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:06 am

/\  Thank you Kasha.  It is.  Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:
This is a fan forum, however.  Smiley

Whoops! I changed my post.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:28 am

Chris Harrison always plays on the dramatic, but his "unbelievably emotional" has me worried.  Is she going to break down in tears, or is she going to be bitter? I'm actually nervous about this.

When I heard Andi did this interview I pictured her going in very calm, cool, collected and totally prepared with her answers.  Unlike how emotional she got on the show with Eric or in her ITM after the lie detector date with Josh. So for her to get "emotional" in a planned sit down with just Chris, who she's very comfortable around, it just doesn't seem charachteristic for her IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:34 am

Actually, in re-reading Chris's blog, the "unbelievably emotional" statement could have been referring to the "ever -contoversial Kelsey" and not Andi.  I think he just wants us to think it's about Andi to pull in the viewers.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:35 am

Well could her emotions be related to the fact that she's still not over him and is very much in love and regrets whatever she did to contribute to the breakup? I doubt she'll be bitter. I think at least she has respect for Josh and the relationship they had not to do that.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:35 am

Laudergirl wrote:Chris Harrison always plays on the dramatic, but his "unbelievably emotional" has me worried.  Is she going to break down in tears, or is she going to be bitter? I'm actually nervous about this.

When I heard Andi did this interview I pictured her going in very calm, cool, collected and totally prepared with her answers.  Unlike how emotional she got on the show with Eric or in her ITM after the lie detector date with Josh. So for her to get "emotional" i a planned sit down with just Chris, who she's very comfortable around, it just doesn't seem charachteristic for her IMO.

We know how CH spends everything but I am also a little scared about this interview.  If she breaks down and cries because she still loves Josh I can handle that.  I don't want her being bitter and saying something she may regret later.  Beings he said emotional I am taking it that she is sad and maybe tears up or even cries.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:42 am

Laudergirl wrote:Actually, in re-reading Chris's blog, the "unbelievably emotional" statement could have been referring to the "ever -contoversial Kelsey" and not Andi.  I think he just wants us to think it's about Andi to pull in the viewers.

Laudergirl I think he was referring to Andi:

we'll hear from our most recent Bachelorette, Andi, in an unbelievably emotional interview you'll have to see to believe. So rest up, stay hydrated, and I'll see you on Sunday at 8 p.m.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:43 am

nannymargie wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:Chris Harrison always plays on the dramatic, but his "unbelievably emotional" has me worried.  Is she going to break down in tears, or is she going to be bitter? I'm actually nervous about this.

When I heard Andi did this interview I pictured her going in very calm, cool, collected and totally prepared with her answers.  Unlike how emotional she got on the show with Eric or in her ITM after the lie detector date with Josh. So for her to get "emotional" i a planned sit down with just Chris, who she's very comfortable around, it just doesn't seem charachteristic for her IMO.

We know how CH spends everything but I am also a little scared about this interview.  If she breaks down and cries because she still loves Josh I can handle that.  I don't want her being bitter and saying something she may regret later.  Beings he said emotional I am taking it that she is sad and maybe tears up or even cries.

I agree with you. I'm so scared too, I can't even sleep right now. I think she still loves Josh and I'm ok with her crying. I didn't think that she would be bitter, but when Chris said that it was emotional, that worries me. I hope he means emotional in terms of her crying and not emotional as in her just saying whatever is on her mind regardless of whether it's appropriate for TV or not.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:44 am

aviej wrote:Well could her emotions be related to the fact that she's still not over him and is very much in love and regrets whatever she did to contribute to the breakup? I doubt she'll be bitter. I think at least she has respect for Josh and the relationship they had not to do that.

I really hope you're right.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:09 am

In my opinion, Andi will stay as classy as she was since the break up. I really have nothing but good things to say about the way she dealed with everything. Although I believe it was not her decision to call off the engagement, I believe she will not throw Josh under the bus. We'll wait and see.
btw, a lot of people (not on this forum, or at least the fan thread because that's the only one I read), commented that she did it only to be in the spotlight again, but when Josh and her didn't say anything about their break up, people were commenting all over their SM that they want answers. Now that we might be getting some, it's her trying to be in the spotlight? I swear, there are people that will never be pleased, no matter what she'll do.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win