SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:39 am

Thanks for the lawyer's perspective KB. BTW, I am a KB too, but I don't think you are my mom. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:26 am

lexforlife wrote:Poor girl! I'm not even an Andi fan but I do feel for her. The fact that she still has future Mrs. Murray on her profile- Maybe, she is hopeful for a reconciliation no idea . If what they had on the show and after was real, then reconciliation is possible. I know pple hated them here but even Jef and Emily tried to reconcile twice and more people weren't sold on their relationship being real. I see this two trying again if their egos don't get in the way.

We don't know who broke off with who and we'll probably never hear it from either one of them. They will probably stand by their mutual statement . IMO it was Andi who initiated the break up.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:56 am

But why you think ANdi would be the one to break things off? I think it was Josh. If it were Andi then why be extra clingy and affectionate to Josh on Monday and showing off the ring etc. I don't get it. To me, she was the one that was desperately hanging onto him - I think it is he that broke it off.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:06 am

aviej wrote:But why you think ANdi would be the one to break things off? I think it was Josh. If it were Andi then why be extra clingy and affectionate to Josh on Monday and showing off the ring etc. I don't get it. To me, she was the one that was desperately hanging onto him - I think it is he that broke it off.

I think so also. Her New Years resolutions leads me to believe she wanted to change and realized her mistakes.

In 2015 I will...Love harder. Forgive quicker. Live without regret. Find a slice of goodness in everything and everyone and Never will I give up!

I hope and pray that the love they have for one another will give them a second chance.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:22 am

Exactly, I think the fact that she hasn't changed her IG - the future Mrs. Murray, shows that she hasn't given up. Whether the break up was justified or not, I think that of the two people Josh might be the one to make an emotional decision. I don't know if he was getting pressure from his peers or family to break things off, but he seems to be the more rash one of the two. Whatever the reason, whoever the one to initiate, I pray to God - literally that they find their way back to each other. I mean, when in the history of the show have cast members said they knew it was X from the beginning, no one else really had a chance? For me personally I would only be able to move on and not have second thoughts when I know they have tried again and it failed. But I do think they gotta give it one more shot, maybe not tomorrow or next month but sometime...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:30 am

aviej wrote:Exactly, I think the fact that she hasn't changed her IG - the future Mrs. Murray, shows that she hasn't given up. Whether the break up was justified or not, I think that of the two people Josh might be the one to make an emotional decision. I don't know if he was getting pressure from his peers or family to break things off, but he seems to be the more rash one of the two. Whatever the reason, whoever the one to initiate, I pray to God - literally that they find their way back to each other. I mean, when in the history of the show have cast members said they knew it was X from the beginning, no one else really had a chance? For me personally I would only be able to move on and not have second thoughts when I know they have tried again and it failed. But I do think they gotta give it one more shot, maybe not tomorrow or next month but sometime...

That's why everyone just knew they would make it. The chemistry and love these 2 had was never seen on the show before. I think Andi would give it another chance because on their 1/1 date she mentioned that her X cheated and she said they were just going thru a rough patch. I don't know about Josh except he feels that if there's nothing there with a girl he moves on. But with Andi that's not the case because Andi was everything he was looking for. So just maybe they will give this a second chance.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:47 pm

aviej wrote:But why you think ANdi would be the one to break things off? I think it was Josh. If it were Andi then why be extra clingy and affectionate to Josh on Monday and showing off the ring etc. I don't get it. To me, she was the one that was desperately hanging onto him - I think it is he that broke it off.

That's just my opinion . I think Andi was the one who broke things off.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Jolena wrote:

That's just my opinion . I think Andi was the one who broke things off.

I am curious. Is there a reason why you feel that is was Andi who broke things off?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:56 pm

The body language on Monday said to me that Andi was the breaker. Josh and his lack of filter has a hard time holding back and the back patting etc, seemed like Andi trying to keep his filter in place IMO. She didn't look heartbroken or in despair on Monday and if Josh was ending it, I would expect that. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Where is Andi?  Has there been any sightings or SM from her over this weekend?  It has been a while.  Certainly this must be hard.  I think she is really grieving. I hope that she is laying low and getting support, counseling and encouragement from her family and friends. To me this seem like an appropriate action. Anyway just wondering and hoping for the going forward for both Josh and Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:The body language on Monday said to me that Andi was the breaker.  Josh and his lack of filter has a hard time holding back and the back patting etc, seemed like Andi trying to keep his filter in place IMO.  She didn't look heartbroken or in despair on Monday and if Josh was ending it, I would expect that.  JMO.

Stuck you and I usually agree but not in this case. To me it was the exact opposite. She was manic and trying way too hard to look happy and project that they both were happy. She seemed almost hysterical or on crack. Yes, she was trying to keep his filter in because she didn't want him to spill the beans about them until she could talk to him in private and maybe try to change his mind. To me, he seemed much more in control and over it, indicating that he was the one that was done.

We all see it differently which is why I asked the question. I really would love to know what was the last straw. As usual, I think eventually we will figure it out...if we haven't already. We are just that good...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:57 pm

For me all signs point to Andi being the one to initiate the breakup. I guess it was Josh's Instagram that was immediately taken down , MM rushing to his side, & his friends tweets ( ie feel bad for my boy Josh , kicking a man when he is down ), as far as her pats on his back , I saw them to be more of Comforting kind of pat like ( everything will be ok) def not a " clinging " pat. I also noticed how so very quiet her camp remains . Imo if Andi wasn't the one to end it ( and I'm not saying that she isn't sad by the breakup) I just think we would have heard some words of comfort to her from at least one of her friends on SM and we haven't ( that came from Josh's side ). So putting that together from my perspective I think SHE was the one . Also , ( not that we can trust what we hear on TV because I know they want you to stay tuned in ), but the opening segment on the ET said " coming up, Why AD decided to end her engagement to JM. So I guess from what I'm reading It tend to make me lean towards the breakup came from her . Of course this is JMO .
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win