SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 53 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:42 pm

I can not tell you about the circumstances with the photo only that the person who found it and took it was the Herald and not Iowagirl.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:43 pm

mindless wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Maybe the limo just pulled up! The person hadn't got in it yet!

It said pulled up and then left without anyone exiting. no idea I would think they'd mention if someone got in in a fancy dress.

Or it pulled up, spotted the photographer ad went around back!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:43 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:So he is in San Antonio. I imagine if he doesn't have to be there all weekend, he can go to LA at any time. As mentioned, the People shoot is not always the weekend before the finale. For all we know, it could have been shot already.  

Could he be rehearsing with Witney for his big danćing debut there? And Sean's People shoot was the Monday before the finale so maybe Chris' has already taken place?

Yes. Chris has been rehearsing with DWTS.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:45 pm

atem wrote:Why would that be for Becca though?  Could that have been for Chris S?

I think the pic we have of Chris S getting in the limo is from earlier if I'm not mistaken.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:47 pm

umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:Why would that be for Becca though?  Could that have been for Chris S?

I think the pic we have of Chris S getting in the limo is from earlier if I'm not mistaken.

Chris got into a SUV.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:52 pm

umngirl wrote:

It looked like the photo of Chris had a running board like SUV's normally have. 
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 B3EFmWyCAAAFBoC

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:53 pm

If Chris did use an SUV for the FRC, then I'd guess that is Becca's, according to the weather, shadows, etc that have been looked into.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:54 pm

OK. Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:If Chris did use an SUV for the FRC, then I'd guess that is Becca's, according to the weather, shadows, etc that have been looked into.
Y'all are amazing Good Post
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:05 am

nutty1 wrote:If Chris did use an SUV for the FRC, then I'd guess that is Becca's, according to the weather, shadows, etc that have been looked into.

I don't think so. It's way too early to be Becca's, since there was a shot of her in the new preview with late afternoon sun on her face. And I think someone said that it was overcast all day in Dubuque, so the shot of her in the previous preview could've been from when they just left the town regardless of time of day.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:06 am

The abcmedia pics show a time stamps from 1 something to around 3 something.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:08 am

If the morning limo was Beccas then it was because she came to the rose ceremony he either gave her the rose or didn't and she told him about her grandmother passing away. W then comes in later in the day and he doesn't give her the rose either... JMO. This is why RS would have thought that W was the one who ends up with the ring, all the while Becca gets her #unexpectedtwist All JMO of course.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1