SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:59 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Good Evening

If this has been said, please skip over. I've tried to keep up in reading this thread but I may have missed this observation or part of it!

Weird for me would be that Whitney had a change of heart. I scanned that article in grocery store today. It said...she wasn't feeling it. It didn't elaborate on what she wasn't feeling! Of course, most fill in the blanks with Becca wasn't feeling it for Chris. I see it differently...I just didn't travel down the road they tried to take me. Whit is smart...as I've said before. She has to sense that Chris is not quite as happy or returning her all in state of mind. She's very bright. After a night of pondering, she decides he may not be the right one for her. She's not about to give up a job she so dearly loves if his emotions for her don't match up. I think by the time she reached  FRC, she had made up her mind...one slip up or hesitation on his part and she is done! Here's the kicker...Has Chris asked her for her sister's number? :gotcha: He can't make that call until he knows...per her sister's instructions. With all this carrying on he's doing as in crying and worrying over Becca...big sis is the last thing on his mind! To me, Whit walking away would be the "wierd" scenario. From day one, she wanted to have his babies.

Interesting scenario - a bit doubtful though; and you can't conclude much because we haven't seen him ask for the phone number. He could get it easily from production and Whitney is smart enough to know that. Whitney is older and not expecting a lot more opportunities to have babies and she realizes Chicago is still within easy visiting distance. But I've learned never to say never to anyone's ideas here!!! Was so glad Des truly picked Chris and some of you knew that was possible.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:10 pm

Whitney is only 3 years older than Becca, she has at least 6 more years before she enters the reproductive danger zone and even then it is doable. Trust me at almost 44 I still have faculty who don't know me well at my med school telling me I can and should still have a baby. No thank you. Perhaps like many who have been on the show she will be more open and find her one quickly if she isn't F1 or if she and Chris don't work out. I personally want her as the 'Ette, she would be great and could hopefully find a man as enthusiastic for her as she is for him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Lol, I thought the same thing

When the girl supposedly says I'm not in love with your son
..what is there to make up your mind about in 2 days. Something is wrong with this convo!

I personally think Becca is in love with Chris but is being cautious. JP did this too Ashley didn't get her ILY until LCD or was it FRC? Many Ben supporters used it as a huge reason that Ben was F1 because JP wouldn't say ILY. And Ash went with her heart over sister's objection. That one turned out okay.

However this one turns out unlike with Ben, Chris, Becca, Whitney, and Chris's mom and sisters are all happy so it turned out for the best however it turned out.

RE the bold. Neither did Roberto to Ali. He was sweating bullets during their dinner portion of the LCD when he told her he was falling in love with her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:24 pm

I'm not sure which woman Chris is really feeling "it" for, but the edit is showing him conflicted. I think the bottom line here is Chris' storyline. Since the first episode we've been hearing how his BIGGEST FEAR & INSECURITY is someone will not want to live in Arlington.

Because of this he'll go with the sure thing ~ and that's Whitney.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Just an FYI….no photos on ABC Medianet or on Getty Images. Maybe we will not get any? Do we usually get them for every season? Did we have them for Andi's?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:Just an FYI….no photos on ABC Medianet or on Getty Images. Maybe we will not get any? Do we usually get them for every season? Did we have them for Andi's?

We usually get them for the FRC for the Bachelor with them showing the women and their dresses.  The abcmedia pics tell you alone who wins. I'm guessing IF there are pics, they won't be put up until Friday? If there are none by Friday, then only Whitney is at the FRC. (RS would be wrong again, but you know he will act like that doesn't matter).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:54 pm

IMO Chris really needs to deal with his obstacle of "someone moving to Arlington".  I hope his family helps him with that before the FRC.  What exactly does he expect?  As long as he doubts anyone would move he is his own worse enemy because it is impossible for anyone to prove otherwise.  Also, no one should give up their current life to move on to his farm while engaged IMO.  His F1 has every reason to keep her job and apartment until, at the very least, a wedding venue is booked and wedding bands purchase because he has been engaged before and broken it off.

I really don't believe the default hype.  It is just reoccurring theme of the franchise.  I think TPTB consistently use it because the show has such a low "success" rate so some viewers will point a finger at the lead and his/her pick rather than at the "process".  It's a way to cover all the bases.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:05 pm

notarose wrote:IMO Chris really needs to deal with his obstacle of "someone moving to Arlington".  I hope his family helps him with that before the FRC.  What exactly does he expect?  As long as he doubts anyone would move he is his own worse enemy because it is impossible for anyone to prove otherwise.  Also, no one should give up their current life to move on to his farm while engaged IMO.  His F1 has every reason to keep her job and apartment until, at the very least, a wedding venue is booked and wedding bands purchase because he has been engaged before and broken it off.

I really don't believe the default hype.  It is just reoccurring theme of the franchise.  I think TPTB consistently use it because the show has such a low "success" rate so some viewers will point a finger at the lead and his/her pick rather than at the "process".  It's a way to cover all the bases.
I agree! Plus I think it's great if they kept her place and lived there part time so Whitney wasn't the only one giving everything up.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Diana wrote:
notarose wrote:IMO Chris really needs to deal with his obstacle of "someone moving to Arlington".  I hope his family helps him with that before the FRC.  What exactly does he expect?  As long as he doubts anyone would move he is his own worse enemy because it is impossible for anyone to prove otherwise.  Also, no one should give up their current life to move on to his farm while engaged IMO.  His F1 has every reason to keep her job and apartment until, at the very least, a wedding venue is booked and wedding bands purchase because he has been engaged before and broken it off.

I agree! Plus I think it's great if they kept her place and lived there part time so Whitney wasn't the only one giving everything up. 
This certainly ties in with Chris stating he can/will be able to live in two places.  The farm as primary residence with Whitney's lovely condo in Chicago (where the Soules sisters live) would be an easy transition for the new couple.

Oh yes - I have no idea which fantastic lady Chris chooses nor do I have a preference.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Whitney is only 3 years older than Becca, she has at least 6 more years before she enters the reproductive danger zone and even then it is doable. Trust me at almost 44 I still have faculty who don't know me well at my med school telling me I can and should still have a baby. No thank you. Perhaps like many who have been on the show she will be more open and find her one quickly if she isn't F1 or if she and Chris don't work out. I personally want her as the 'Ette, she would be great and could hopefully find a man as enthusiastic for her as she is for him.

Sure women are having babies well into their 40's but Whitney seems to want to get started now and I don't blame her. When you get baby fever, it can be all-consuming.

If Whitney eventually wants 2-3 kids (or more!), I'd think she would want to get started closer to 30 than 35. Sure over 35 is definitely "doable" but for many women who get pregnant after 35 years old, you are automatically labeled "high risk." As a fertility nurse, would think she'd do everything possible to avoid that.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:54 pm

RS is already starting to water down the expectations of the big reveal to come Tuesday. Today he posted:

[quote]A few of you have asked me this week (including one in “Reader Emails”) about this information I had all season that I didn’t share but I’m going to share on Tuesday. Just wanted to specify that this bit of info I didn’t share was more for my own good. It just would’ve led to a bunch of unwarranted emails and questions that didn’t need to be brought up. So is it something major? Not really. But if I would’ve given it to you back in November or December, or before the season started, trust me it would’ve been something that would’ve come up probably every week if I had. You’ll know once I tell you on Tuesday why I didn’t share it earlier. Would’ve led to a bunch of speculation that I couldn’t prove, and I just didn’t feel like dealing with it so I’ll share it after the fact. You’ll see. It’s not major, but it’s somewhat significant.[quote]

I read it as whatever he has would fuel speculation that his spoiler is wrong and he didn't want to deal with it. I doubt the reveal will be earth shattering.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:12 pm

It might not be nothing nothing if he is correct. But it would be a big deal if he is not correct. He has that leverage that he had knowledge but it was opposite what his sources said. So didnt think it was significant.

It his "save face" evidence. Just in case he is wrong.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1