SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 18 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:41 pm

relaxing wrote:When I first saw Litta's analysis of the preview I loved it and totally agree Becca seemed like F1.  Even though though I was spoiled.  That sunset pic is the F1 shot to me.  Then, as Whitney has consistently kept talking confidently about marrying Chris and how sure she is they'll be together, I've felt more and more nervous for her.

Now with the building love story they've given Chris and Becca since ep6 I can only see it being her.  That HTD showed a man fall in love, IMO.  And the difference in Chris on their FD was obvious to me.

I think either RS got it wrong and because the spoiler is out there TPTB are laying Becca and Chris' love story right out there for us to see, since many won't believe it anyway. Or Becca bows out as the tabloids imply, which would be a really sucky ending for the final couple, so I hope not.

word I agree Good Post . Just as Des's season, they unfold the LS. RS got Fleissed 2.0 is coming. Based on some sleuthing points, i dont see B will bows out. IMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:45 pm

sparkler wrote:I agree with the above posts. I remember Catherine was a nervous wreck while Lindsey seemed so confident going into the final rose ceremony on Sean's season. I think Courtney said in her book that she had a lot of producer driven doubt on the final day. Whitney has been front and center this whole season saying that she will be Chris's wife etc....edit wise I agree with you. I also see in the pictures how Chris just lights up in Bali in the presence of Becca. I think he likes and respects Whitney but as other have said he looks bored on that boat. Or maybe distracted is a better word. She does fit the perfect wife on paper but as in Sean's season, when Lindsey was the perfect wife on paper, he wasn't feeling it. This will be so interesting to watch....

It is possible that they will edit Whitney to start having doubts/feel less confident just that very last episode. Even the promo seemed to hint at that, with Whitney looking solemn in her hotel room. I was saying in another thread, I think that there have been F1s that were confident throughout the season (Jef, Chris, Courtney), but were edited to be worried that last week. Which makes sense, because the producers are always telling the F1 that they are going to lose and the F2 that they are going to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:58 pm

lurker11 wrote:Yeah, I agree. My opinion on this is colored by how little I think of Chris' emotional capabilities.  I honestly don't think he can empathize much with other's situations, he can't identify with a sisterly bond or a small sisterly fight. Like when Whitney was talking about her mom dying and the only question he could think of was "what happened" instead of asking Whitney something about her experience.  I also don't think he handled Juelia well and don't even get me started on the sigh he let out after Becca said she was a virgin
I'm going to cut him some slack here. He grew up in a town of 400 people and by the looks of it, he had to walk miles and miles to find just one of those to converse with! I think he does much better though when he isn't trying to say the right thing. The known audience seems to make him nervous...that's where Whitney is the ying to his yang!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:03 am

Hmbach, I really like the way you laid out your analysis. Great read.

Becca
At one time I thought intimacy, in the traditional sense, was going to be Becca's obstacle however the fact that the edit intentionally has shown a series of hand actions from early on to the present makes me question this.  Yes, the edit keeps showing more hand scenes each date but honestly the only "overcoming" would be what exactly? Even at her HTD when her mom said her daughter wasn't intimate/didn't hold hands and her sister basically said Becca wasn't physically affectionate, we the audience had already witnessed hand play and a fair amount of kissing.  Physical intimacy, in the case of Becca, seems to be more of an obstacle to Becca's family in terms of them thinking she hasn't been when viewers know she has.  I can't fathom what more Becca would have to overcome at the FRC regarding physical intimacy. 
Going with the obstacle theory, I would say her never having been in love is an obstacle.  I find it interesting that she tells the story, from week to week, of what new feeling she is experiencing and where on the spectrum of love she feels it applies. It's very sweet, like watching Bambi on ice.  If this is in fact her obstacle then her end challenge will be to be able to determine if this "love"(should it come to that) with Chris is to be her last love or if it was merely an awakening that she will take with her & into her next relationship.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:18 am

notarose wrote:Hmbach, I really like the way you laid out your analysis. Great read.

Becca
At one time I thought intimacy, in the traditional sense, was going to be Becca's obstacle however the fact that the edit intentionally has shown a series of hand actions from early on to the present makes me question this.  Yes, the edit keeps showing more hand scenes each date but honestly the only "overcoming" would be what exactly? Even at her HTD when her mom said her daughter wasn't intimate/didn't hold hands and her sister basically said Becca wasn't physically affectionate, we the audience had already witnessed hand play and a fair amount of kissing.  Physical intimacy, in the case of Becca, seems to be more of an obstacle to Becca's family in terms of them thinking she hasn't been when viewers know she has.  I can't fathom what more Becca would have to overcome at the FRC regarding physical intimacy. 
Going with the obstacle theory, I would say her never having been in love is an obstacle.  I find it interesting that she tells the story, from week to week, of what new feeling she is experiencing and where on the spectrum of love she feels it applies. It's very sweet, like watching Bambi on ice.  If this is in fact her obstacle then her end challenge will be to be able to determine if this "love"(should it come to that) with Chris is to be her last love or if it was merely an awakening that she will take with her & into her next relationship.

I agree with you. in a sense that B is virgin in both love and intimacy. Her real obstacle would be in regards with the love (Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 3806527698 to your Bambi on ice). As for the intimacy, i see it as more of the raunchy editors's efforts to blow up the 'virginity' topic to boost the rating.

as for the hand dances, i found its fascinating that despite her being awfully hidden since MnG, they always shows us the hands actions every time B-C together. Never failed. Edit-wise, i see it as pointing to her as the F1. :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Rolly wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
If that's the case that would lead to Whit being F2 no? She has been confident and think she has had this in the bag since her 1 on 1 and is *SO* sure about them. Much like Chantal was in Brads season. Where as Becca is not as sure and even told Whitney that she thought she was going home last week. TPTB love those shocked f2 reactions of not being picked.

I was responding to what mprssdbyu wrote....

Whitney (who I believe is F1) is confident but then TPTB whisper sweet nothings into her ear, "Gee Whit, I just don't see Chris being that into you. I wouldn't quit your job just yet. Did you notice he gave Becca a necklace?". So she starts to get insecure and doubtful.:shocked!:

Becca (who I believe is F2) isn't sure where she stands or how she feels but TPTB start whispering sweet nothings in her ear,"We are really starting to see that you're the one. Do you have a wedding planner? August is always a great month for a wedding don't you think?". She starts to believe that Chris is for sure proposing AND has baby names picked out. Freaks her out a little bit and she doesn't know what she will do when he proposes.:shocked!:

TPTB are so cleaver manipulative....

I may be doing it again...maybe this is in the wrong thread?!? If so, feel free to move it.... giggling This should be in the C and W Fan Forum....

I don't really think we should be comparing Whitney to Becca in the Becca thread.  Both are great girls and BOTH were manipulated by TPTB I can promise you.  Smiley  

My post wasn't compare them at all, my point was that TPTB manipulate. I also agree both are great girls. If my post should be moved please do so.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by grammady Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:21 pm

notarose wrote:Hmbach, I really like the way you laid out your analysis. Great read.

Becca

I have to chuckle a little reading this about how Becca's mother and sister talk about Becca not being a physically affectionate person. They must fallen out of their seats when they watched this episode, cause little did they know Becca had already jumped and wrapped her legs around Chris. giggling
grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:23 pm

I have been given information by someone, who has been told they know Becca and has recently hung out with her.

Becca has NOT disclosed who Chris' F1 is. It is their opinion that Becca is acting like she is the F1, however they believe she isn't. It is their opinion she is trying to make other believe she is the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Thank you for this information! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been given information by someone, who has been told they know Becca and has recently hung out with her.

Becca has NOT disclosed who Chris' F1 is. It is their opinion that Becca is acting like she is the F1, however they believe she isn't. It is their opinion she is trying to make other believe she is the F1.

Thanks for the info GA. If true this would not be the first time that an F2 has "pretended" to be F1 - at the show's request.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:04 pm

Thanks for the info GA! Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Thanks….always nice to hear these inside scoops!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1