SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 10 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:06 am

jcrbil wrote:Someone mentioned up the thread that if he does DWTS perhaps f1 (if Whitney) would spend long weekends in LA and sometimes be at home.  This might jive with the new position we hear she has and would solve some of the issues that Sean and Catherine had- she wouldn't have quite as abrupt a change in her life.  It will keep the relationship in the spotlight, though, and for that they will need to be strongly committed to making it work.  Even coming to LA to spend weekends together they would find the time actually spent together to be short.... so much rehearsal.
That was me!  handwave
I figured if she was involved in her life and he was involved in his and then they both had nice planned intervals together, it would help each.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:12 pm

New preview for FD via eonline.

http://www.eonline.com/news/627554/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-will-becca-the-virgin-give-in-to-her-temptations?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-tvnews&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_tvnews
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Whitney is so confident every time we have seen someone on this show that has been *SO* confident has most times than not walked away getting their heartbroken on this show jmo. Plus its fishy to me that tptb are high lighting so much on Whitney this season with all the deleted scenes and sneak peaks. Either they really are throwing in the towel and giving the wuv story on a silver platter or RS is wrong and Whitney is the final 2 all jm2c

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:48 pm

happygolucky wrote:I add something to this discussion, to think about, since I don't know where it leads.

I watched the last 2 episodes without volume twice (I was indeed in hiding when I should be working, don't judge Hugesmile ) and I've noticed few things that don't match with how some spoilers portrayed the relationships and how I thought it's gonna play out:

1) Becca is more and more affectionate with Chris, she is leaning towards him, she even initiates the contact, kisses, she is showing some sort of longing, don't know if I can call it lust, but there is a desire to be near Chris, in his embrace ...
and that to me does not say that Becca is indifferent to him or less into him, or that she would not be falling in love leading to the final rose (but things can change during the Fantasy suite, we all know that by now  Embarressed! )

2) Chris is actually demonstrating a great interest in Becca, just by watching his 1on1 with Whit and Becca on mute, I'm actually surprised, how he is responding differently in the conversations, while listening Becca vs. how he listens Whitney.

With Whit he is looking at her and absorbing the information she is giving - and well, with Whit everything is loads, so there's is a lot, and he is mostly the silent listener, a follower.

But when he is talking to her, he still has that kind of "embarrassment of a crush" face on, when the crush is someone you have a high opinion of, someone you value so much that you are almost afraid (wish I could explain better), he isn't completely confident to say things that he wants to say, like he is holding back, waiting for her response, to then decide how to continue.

With Becca he is looking at her with a slight smile on and when she's talking he is attentive listener, but it seems like he is also engaging, like he is contemplating in the meantime (which he can, since she is slower talker) and observing her, how she moves, her body language, he is following her as "whole" not just her words and reaction.

When he talks to her, he is more upfront, like more himself without that barrier which I mentioned before that I notice with Whitney. He says what he thinks when he thinks it, but then he holds a breath to see her response, which usually is positive right away, so he breathes relaxed. And that to me is why he finds their relationship "easy".

Sorry to bring back such an old post, but I feel exactly the same way about the interactions between Chris and the final two women. Maybe I just identify with Chris, because I'm a slow talker too and need time to get my thoughts in order before uttering them out loud, otherwise they come out a jumbled mess. When I'm around people like Whitney who talk a million miles a minute and always have a response ready for anything, I usually end up falling into the role of the silent listener. I often don't mind, because I like listening and at least there aren't any awkward silences, but I never feel like I can truly be myself around people like that. I guess I'm a bit intimidated by people who are that social, but I also feel like I don't get the opportunity to truly express myself or my innermost thoughts and ultimately it's unfulfilling. I wouldn't want to feel like that in a romantic relationship. That's why I prefer Chris with Becca, because they both take their time to fully express their thoughts and the other one has time to really digest what they're hearing and observe. It just feels comfortable from the point of view of a viewer as well. I think they just have a very balanced dynamic and I think that's what Chris has been drawn to in the last few episodes. That's why if I were him, I'd choose Becca. Granted that is if she falls for him. But then again I'm not him, so I can only hope he made the right decision for himself.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:02 pm

Hi mindless, since you reported my post, I do want to say that there is one more post later, where I clarified maybe a bit better (after my friends here showed me how to word it).

I do want to write something about Whitney that I see it a bit differently. So I hope I can explain.
I actually don't think Whitney always talks fast and a lot, it is definitely a very special/unusual situation they are in and she is trying to take advantage of their time together, to show him who she is as much as possible - so in that context I actually appreciate her approach, because she is really trying to give him all the information necessary so that he could have clearer vision of who he has in front and whether he likes her or not. And I do believe he really likes her. Whether he likes her more than someone else is yet to be seen. I don't want to talk about love, not yet.

One thing that I do notice, that to me is a bit "concerning" [and this is not the right word but can't really define it (anyone can help), because I'm not yet sure how does Chris perceive it (I haven't "figured him out" completely)] is that Whitney thinks to know him.
I've seen one tweet of Nick during one episode, when he commented "in his style" the same thing.
So, what I see is that Whitney is quicker with the answer, or jumping to the next topic, because she thinks to know what Chris thinks, feels, likes, she is always ready to take charge because she thinks to know what he wants ... And now, who can tell me whether that is good or bad?
The reason why I find it concerning (for her) is because of my own experience, I used to be the same in one relationship and I got burned, later I realized that I didn't know him really or I should say, I was jumping to conclusions too quickly and creating the ideal version of him in my head. It was also one of those relationships where I was all in long before he even realized I existed. So maybe I'm projecting here my  own fears now ... but it is something I'm weighting on lately when watching their interaction and maybe only Chris could give me the answer with the final decision.

It is not something against Whitney, I want to be clear, it is just my personal curiosity to understand the dynamic between a woman and a man, and I really don't want to make Whitney vs. Becca out of this.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Happy, I tend to agree with you.

With Whitney, I feel like she thought she knew Chris from the moment she arrived; between what was shown of him last season, and research, (I assume she probably followed him and tried to learn as much as she could).  Now there's nothing at all wrong with that, but I have felt Chris is always playing catch up to learn about her and figure her out.  He always has a nervous laugh and I'm not sure if that's because he's not quite sure of his place with her yet or if she just makes him nervous from all the things he's feeling towards her.  They're conversations always seem more one sided, with Whitney doing most of the talking.  The same with initiating the hugging, kissing, etc.  At least with what we've been shown, so far.

With Becca, we see almost an opposite version of Chris.  He takes charge and initiates kisses, hugs, the hand dances, conversations, etc.  But that could be because Becca just moves at a slower pace.  

In the past, we've always watched for who the lead is chasing, but I don't know that we can follow that this year.  I'm not sure if Chris actually prefers doing the chasing or being chased.  He really can't go wrong, all of the F3 are great choices.  I'm just not sure he's the best choice for all of them!  giggling   With Becca and Whitney, he gets to have different roles in the relationships.  Which one type role does he prefer?  Will he and Whitney find a more even ground or will she always be more in charge of the relationship?  In all honesty, while I prefer the Chris I see with Becca.  I think he and Whitney have the best chance.  Because she was all in from the moment she opened the limo door.  She knew what she wanted and I don't think she'd give it up easily.  If she is indeed F1, I think she'll fight tooth and nail to build, make and sustain the relationship.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:36 pm

happygolucky wrote:Hi mindless, since you reported my post, I do want to say that there is one more post later, where I clarified maybe a bit better (after my friends here showed me how to word it).

I do want to write something about Whitney that I see it a bit differently. So I hope I can explain.
I actually don't think Whitney always talks fast and a lot, it is definitely a very special/unusual situation they are in and she is trying to take advantage of their time together, to show him who she is as much as possible - so in that context I actually appreciate her approach, because she is really trying to give him all the information necessary so that he could have clearer vision of who he has in front and whether he likes her or not. And I do believe he really likes her. Whether he likes her more than someone else is yet to be seen. I don't want to talk about love, not yet.

That's a good point. I don't know if she's always like that or if she's just trying to fast-forward through the early stages of the relationship like this show wants you to do. But I have definitely noticed her taking charge and sometimes not letting him fully finish his thoughts before jumping in. As an introvert I've been in the receiving end of that a lot, so maybe I'm just too sensitive to it. I don't have anything against Whitney either. She's clearly a very nice person with genuine intentions. I'm just not sure they'll be a good match long-term, because they are quite different temperament-wise.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:42 pm

I'm wondering if Chris had the same question for Becca's dad/ mom- "May I have your blessing to ask Becca to marry me?" and the producers just didn't show it...he asked Whitney because of her family dynamic who he should ask- no dad/ mom in the pic. Are they throwing this in there to make us think he is the most serious about Whitney?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:43 pm

ElonM wrote:New preview for FD via eonline.

http://www.eonline.com/news/627554/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-will-becca-the-virgin-give-in-to-her-temptations?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-tvnews&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_tvnews

Thanks for bringing this over! Interesting sneak peeks.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:50 pm

tennischick80 wrote:I'm wondering if Chris had the same question for Becca's dad/ mom- "May I have your blessing to ask Becca to marry me?" and the producers just didn't show it...he asked Whitney because of her family dynamic who he should ask- no dad/ mom in the pic. Are they throwing this in there to make us think he is the most serious about Whitney?

It is usual for the bachelor to ask all the parental units. CS says he asked both of Kaitlyn's dads (dad + step). We see what they want to show us of the dates... in the case of Becca it was her mom and sister and the "does he know?" because Becca's story line is all about being a virgin. Chris was at the house for hours. You can see his watch when they're on the ferris wheel and as I recall it was 2:30 am.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:53 pm

^ At 2:30 am , I would be exhausted and most likely sleeping! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:59 pm

truelovealways wrote:Whitney is so confident every time we have seen someone on this show that has been *SO* confident has most times than not walked away getting their heartbroken on this show jmo. Plus its fishy to me that tptb are high lighting so much on Whitney this season with all the deleted scenes and sneak peaks. Either they really are throwing in the towel and giving the wuv story on a silver platter or RS is wrong and Whitney is the final 2 all jm2c

The viewers who are looking for the deleted scenes after the show has aired are probably not the typical viewer who catch it on Monday (or later on their DVR). It's only us die-hard fans who are looking at how TPTB have edited the love story over the course of the season.

What strikes me about this season's Bachelor is that Chris' love story almost seems to be taking a back seat to the women's story lines. IMO production knew they had a sincere farmer who wanted a wife BUT was not the most captivating on camera. TPTB seemed to bring in an even wider cast of "characters" this season and have doled out their stories in small bits week by week. Some have been sad. Others were hilarious. IMO all have been super entertaining. We got ...

- Funny hot girl who shocks Chris on night one and then goes head-to-head with Jimmy Kimmel in ep 3 and finally settles down after baring her butt in episode 4 camping trip. Provides FUNNY ITM's in first half of season.

- Widow 1 and her devastating story of husband's suicide

- Pretty weird girl 1 who wanders aimlessly around the set, asks strange questions and looks eerily off camera

- Pretty but not so bright girl who had her own sad story and was regularly highlighted for saying just the dumbest things (New Mexico is not a country!)

- 2 drunk girls with one trying to return

- Single mom who wanted to talk about aliens, wished out loud she still had her V-card and sounded like she missed out on her GED

- Virgin 1 who wanted to be either a Princess or Kardashian foster child when she grows up

- Widow 2 and her "amazing" yet sad story, condescending attitude and shocking transition from seemingly "normal" to whack job

- 2 on 1 date ... IMO the absolute best in history of this show ...

- Front runner/prom queen who wows on night 1, flirts with EVERYONE yet shockingly sleeps in her make up, didn't shower and wore stinky socks. WTF?!

- 1 emotional cruise singer who had her own sad history with men yet is full of snark with bringing down prom queen. Takes over as narrator for second half of season from Kaitlyn.

- 1 Playboy model who is so sweet and unassuming that his sisters pick for Cinderella date, Chris takes home to meet parents and then SHOCKINGLY reveals her rebellious past.

- Virgin 2 who has never been in love and is not comfortable (or so her family shares on camera) with intimacy.

- Fertility nurse/career woman with her own sad story and big question mark on whether she'll leave her hard-won career for life in small town.

So as we head into the final 3/FD episode I think most casual viewers heads are still spinning over last episode:
- Britt getting the boot
- Carly being so smugly satisfied with Britt's departure and
- Cinderella/Jade showing her nude photos/videos to Chris ... ON CAMERA!!
- Oh, and he had nice dates with Kaitlyn (who has a supportive, fun family and was so adorable), Whitney (with her sister NOT giving blessing but has a horny little dog) and Becca (with her sister implying that she was frigid but they still made out on ferris wheel anyway).

ABC is already onto the next thing ...
1) will the virgin go into the fantasy suite and
2) will the nurse really want to give up career

Stay tuned!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1