SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:49 pm

I don't see the same dress here. I can't watch the virgin vid so I don't know when it took place. Are you saying it was the M&G night?

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 Names11

eirekay wrote:
momoftrips wrote:The Virgin

Is Ashley wearing the same dress as Amber was wearing at the M&G but in red?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:01 pm

No, I think what she is saying is the video has Ashley I wearing a red dress that appears to be the same dress as Amanda's M&G dress that was black.

Here is Amanda's M&G dress.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 67f87afae2bf7800d8527a0215312a9e_zps77826823
Here is Ashley I's dress--probably a future (next)RC.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 Ashi

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't see the same dress here. I can't watch the virgin vid so I don't know when it took place. Are you saying it was the M&G night?

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 Names11

eirekay wrote:
momoftrips wrote:The Virgin

Is Ashley wearing the same dress as Amber was wearing at the M&G but in red?

No, the vid appears to be from a cocktail party before an RC. The mom and Meaghan have on different dresses than they wore for M & G. But in the vid, Ashley is wearing a dress that appears to be the same dress Amanda wore to M & G. Amanda's dress at M & G was black. Ashley's dress in vid is red.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:14 pm

julychild wrote:Welcome back momoftrips. I've missed you and your very particular set of skills.

Thanks J. I planned on staying away until Bachelorette, but I was drawn back here after watching the premiere. I missed reading everyone's comments.

Thanks GA!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Access Hollywood@accesshollywood
Next on #TheBachelor? @C_Soules sends the ladies on a tractor race. http://ahwd.tv/e1fxL5 #Access @BachelorABC
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 3 B68xvKeCEAADW-u
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Of course it's totally normal to wear a bikini to ride a tractor. I'm sure they do on the farm :Nod:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:41 pm

Lisa Douglas did it in a negligee so why not? To be politically correct, I hope they applied sunscreen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:43 pm

Thanks for clarifying KBMom and Kasha. It wasn't clear to me since I can't view the youtube.

Thanks Access Hollywood! (The great sleuthers here knew that a long time ago) Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:39 am

KB_Mom wrote:Of course it's totally normal to wear a bikini to ride a tractor. I'm sure they do on the farm :Nod:

Well,at least it was not riding horses in a bikini? Chafing anyone? Ouch!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Of course it's totally normal to wear a bikini to ride a tractor. I'm sure they do on the farm :Nod:

Well,at least it was not riding horses in a bikini?  Chafing anyone?  Ouch!

Not to mention the jumping that would be happening. Give MF time, I'm sure he'd love that idea. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:45 pm

GA, cantstopl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:07 pm

Sneak Peek:

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+46
jcrbil
mindless
StacyNor
MiaHawk
JBF