SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:51 am

clapping! Ladybug! and all the others who so graciously provide s/caps! It's very much appreciated!

It's fun, but it's time consuming, so we very much understand there's never enough hours in a day to do the things we want to do.

As Kasha mentioned, the s/caps will be posted in the No discussion thread. Move over any one that you'd like to discuss, or ask if you don't know how to move it over.

If you saw something that you'd like capped, either PM or post your request here would probably also be easier!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:RS said 5 don't get a date. There is one 1:1, and 2 group dates….6 and 11 girls.

you mean RS can read? Embarressed! That's in the press release... I hope he gave his beloved credit to ABC Medianet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:19 pm

sophienette wrote:
nutty1 wrote:RS said 5 don't get a date. There is one 1:1, and 2 group dates….6 and 11 girls.

you mean RS can read? Embarressed!  That's in the press release... I hope he gave his beloved credit to ABC Medianet

He did. He said since he is missing some info until the final six he will wait till the ABC press release every Tuesday before posting so he can include anything they can add. That is why his blog may be later than usual.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:57 pm

The Virgin

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Welcome back momoftrips. I've missed you and your very particular set of skills.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:05 pm

So there are TWO virgins this season?? The show keeps topping itself! rotfl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:06 pm

welcomeback mot!

Unfortunately the vid isn't available in Canada.

Can someone briefly post what she said? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeback mot!

Ashley is talking to Meghan and the girl with a kid. The 21 year old girl asks her if she had told Chris yet that she is a virgin, but she said no. Then the 21yr old went on and on about how that would give her leverage on the show because men likes virgins, and Chris would be totally psyched about being the one who "takes her virginity." Meghan thinks she should wait for a 1-on-1 before telling him.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:34 pm

momoftrips wrote:The Virgin

Is Ashley wearing the same dress as Amber was wearing at the M&G but in red?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:58 pm

I think you mean Amanda? Could be.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 67f87afae2bf7800d8527a0215312a9e_zps77826823
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 270ad01933301eb3a47c2de1cea2088b_zpsfff26ba8

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:58 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeback mot!

Ashley is talking to Meghan and the girl with a kid. The 21 year old girl asks her if she had told Chris yet that she is a virgin, but she said no. Then the 21yr old went on and on about how that would give her leverage on the show because men likes virgins, and Chris would be totally psyched about being the one who "takes her virginity." Meghan thinks she should wait for a 1-on-1 before telling him.

Oh my gosh. They are insane.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Jeez, good eye on the matching dresses!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+46
jcrbil
mindless
StacyNor
MiaHawk
JBF