SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by b Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:21 pm

Whit loving your avatar.  yes

I dont know much about her since have only watched survivor the past 5 years (well other than Australia)...but may have to watch her season.  Glad he's having FUN!  :Nod:

b

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:26 pm

b wrote:Whit loving your avatar.  yes

I dont know much about her since have only watched survivor the past 5 years (well other than Australia)...but may have to watch her season.  Glad he's having FUN!  :Nod:

Yep!! I don't know anything about her so once this season of Bachelor is done and I got some free forum time on my hands giggling , I might have to check her out.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:26 pm

b wrote:Whit loving your avatar.  yes

Thanks I love it too it was about time I got my boy on my screen Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 71 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:22 am

can someone explain to me Nick's caption on his IG?

nick_viall28
1 day ago
The perfect recipe #y&m

#y&m what is this stands for?.... scratch . TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:23 am

You and me. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:25 am

bluwavz wrote:You and me. Smiley

oh okay..thanks..now what is the interpretation of that IG?...

https://instagram.com/p/z-wMBKMw3m/?modal=true

is this a shout out to JB?......sorry if this has been discussed.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:36 am

mura, I definitely thought it was about JB when they tweeted each other with hearts but now I'm not so sure. Tonight he favorited a couple tweets from people wanting him to go after Kaitlyn and someone left a comment on that IG you posted about how if she makes him think, she must be Canadian and he commented back with a thumbs up. This makes me go back to my crazy speculation about him being on Kaitlyn's season if it's her.

He tweeted this tonight:

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 2h 2 hours ago
I see what you did there kid ....y&m
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:53 am

bluwavz wrote:mura, I definitely thought it was about JB when they tweeted each other with hearts but now I'm not so sure. Tonight he favorited a couple tweets from people wanting him to go after Kaitlyn and someone left a comment on that IG you posted about how if she makes him think, she must be Canadian and he commented back with a thumbs up. This makes me go back to my crazy speculation about him being on Kaitlyn's season if it's her.

He tweeted this tonight:

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  2h 2 hours ago

Now I am hoping Kaitlyn isn't picked get her to Chicago instead.

If it was just Kaitlyn then great try, but I don't think from his tweets Nick would stick around for Britt at all.

But hey, I am willing to book seats on the Brick or Necca train too.

I don't know JB, but some of her tweets don't impress me much.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:55 am

Okay please forgive me one double post, but what about a double date? Nick and Kaitlyn and Becca and JJ? That would make me very happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:02 am

bluwavz wrote:mura, I definitely thought it was about JB when they tweeted each other with hearts but now I'm not so sure. Tonight he favorited a couple tweets from people wanting him to go after Kaitlyn and someone left a comment on that IG you posted about how if she makes him think, she must be Canadian and he commented back with a thumbs up. This makes me go back to my crazy speculation about him being on Kaitlyn's season if it's her.

He tweeted this tonight:

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  2h 2 hours ago

thanks for your response Smiley

we know Nicky Poo love being sneaky, right?... giggling. the thumbs up could means something..or nothing..laugh out loud. Uh oh...please..No Kacie B 2.0 for Nick! Praying

as others said..i prop him to stay low-key with his love lady until he is certain about the relationship. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:04 am

stuckinsc wrote:Okay please forgive me one double post, but what about a double date? Nick and Kaitlyn and Becca and JJ? That would make me very happy.

ha! im down with this too...but i am afraid it can only happen in an ideal Bach World fantasy... Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 71 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:49 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Okay please forgive me one double post, but what about a double date? Nick and Kaitlyn and Becca and JJ? That would make me very happy.

ha! im down with this too...but i am afraid it can only happen in an ideal Bach World fantasy... Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 71 3806527698

Hey I need some fantasy after the saddest most depressing finale ever and one of the least OMG I can feel the love AFTRs ever!

So until we have proof Nick is taken I am going to say Lalalala, awesome double date in the future. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana