SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:08 pm

SueSt wrote:....Nick's sister, Sarah posted on instagram how her daughter loves her uncles... and then proceeds to name each one of them except Nick....???
I think she didn't mention Nick because he lives in Chicago and doesn't spend as much time with the family in WI as the others do.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:17 pm

jen689 wrote:
SueSt wrote:....Nick's sister, Sarah posted on instagram how her daughter loves her uncles... and then proceeds to name each one of them except Nick....???
I think she didn't mention Nick because he lives in Chicago and doesn't spend as much time with the family in WI as the others do.

Yes IA, plus she said "a few"

iha11 Hailey comes in our bed, and starts telling me she loves her uncles very much and called out a few,

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:56 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:its official. Actually i found Nick's tweets about this silly show are way more enjoyable than the show itself Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 37 2498057887

murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Who is talking about here do you think? Britt?
 I think he was talking about how the women reacted to Morgan coming back and they didn't want her to stay.

i guess you meant Jordan... Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 37 2498057887

Nick's tweets are much better than the actual show.

I would love to see a Becca and Nick connection or maybe a Carly and Nick connection. I have a feeling that Nick would know how to make a woman feel beautiful and sexy. Plus Carly and Nick have the Catholic family connection.

nutty1 wrote:Not that Chris is a bad guy or anything, but Nick would have been such a dynamic lead.

bluwavz wrote:It was fine to me if he didn't like Nick, I just didn't like how he bashed him in his conference call and then hung out with him the next day. I think any of the other F4 would've been a better option this season.  

I hated the way Chris talked about Nick during the season and thought it was nice of Nick to be nice about Chris.

I love Nick, but could you see him stuck with these women. I would have to disrespect him if he played along as well as Chris has.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:17 pm

Our boy has landed. giggling

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 4m 4 minutes ago
What's the first thing I do when visiting a different city? Go to chipotle ... Duh. Excited to see LA!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:40 pm

SueSt wrote:Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  4m 4 minutes ago
What's the first thing I do when visiting a different city? Go to chipotle ... Duh. Excited to see LA!!
I think Nick went to LA to see Julie :Nod:

I'm curious to see if Nick/Julie post anything about their time together on social media or if they decide to keep it private  hmmm

Hopefully a fan will get a photo of them together even if it is of their behinds like the one from Chicago giggling

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:35 pm

So we aren't sure why he went?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:46 pm

jen689 wrote:
SueSt wrote:Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  4m 4 minutes ago
I think Nick went to LA to see Julie :Nod:

I'm curious to see if Nick/Julie post anything about their time together on social media or if they decide to keep it private  hmmm

Hopefully a fan will get a photo of them together even if it is of their behinds like the one from Chicago giggling

Im curious too..but i cant only imagine if fans stalking you everywhere...must be not comfy at all... let alone if you want to smooch your bae... giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:46 pm

Hello gorgeous women, full of enthusiasm, positivity, energy, perseverance and persistence ... compliments for keeping this thread alive, for continuing support I read and congrats to all those souls who have turned the stone around and are accepting Nick with empathy and understanding, going to the lengths of liking him more (can't be more than me, hehehe).

I've been away for far too long, trying to sort my s$*# out and I knew this SM would be too great of a distraction if tempted, so I completely blocked it out. But I've read some of your heartbreaking stories and simply put ... I can only hope those of you who lost your loved ones, I pray you've found your peace or will... answers if necessary, but definitely solace.

For Nick ... although I even joined the twitter world (not completely, considering my smart phone doesn't want to update itself anymore and my old version doesn't support it, so it was never 24/7) just because of his smart-ass ... I mean my best avatar hunk, I haven't followed closely, so reading these last pages I'm on board again.
It's so good to be able to say "I told you so!" (no one in particular).
Nick you rock ... (I should be using emoticons, but black on white stand more firmly) and thanks for being open enough for all of us "weirdos".
I feel slightly creepy now, after months of analyzing and studying your behavior and attitude and posture and psychologically evaluating courting and love-story-BS that we are sold by TPTB ... I'm finally off your back.
plotting Now it's Chris' time.
The only problem - I don't particularly like him, meaning I simply don't care, I'm taking the higher road of no criticizing and no negative talk if there's nothing good to say, so I've been quiet over the last couple of episodes and it's pretty boring.
I missed my folk here ... so let's talk "trash" ... I just wanna have fun with you loves.

It's good to know that the well of clever pearls of SM is still full of joy and that Nick's tweets make us laugh and I bet you all can still picture him saying them, the same manner that he talked about that "dog".

ohhh, remembering the "type of people" I didn't want to mention again, boy, did I have to bite my tongue at times, but now, it's all good, ... when the seed falls on a fertile ground, you can get a flower, you can get a tree, but you can even grow some weed. It's OK. Life is such a funny game. Only that not everyone laughs at the same time.

What's here more to say? Rock on Chi-lad in LA land, bring some sunshine over here.
Love and peace

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing letters)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Hey, happy, welcome back!! handwave
I still wanna know what's up with Nick and I don't think he posts enough!! But I respect his privacy and will be happy to read whatever he's willing to share.
I am curious: with that horrible edit he got, Nick remains friends with many TPTB staff. He's friendly with CH and Millsy on SM, and obviously Elan, too. He doesn't seem to carry grudges and I like him more for that.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:11 pm

hi Happy!. hi .ive replied to you on Chres thread as well..but feel to say it again :

Great to hear your awesome elephanty thought! yes
please pop up more so i can always be happy go lucky to get through this boring season...laugh out loud bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:14 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:hi Happy!.  hi .ive replied to you on Chres thread as well..but feel to say it again :

Great to hear your awesome elephanty thought! yes
please pop up more so i can always be happy go lucky to get through this boring season...laugh out loud bestbud!

What she said...so good to see you, hap! :thismuch:

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 37 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:52 pm

howhowhow ... I'm definitely joining you ... I just need to find right threads ... I've been holding my thoughts, because I don't like to rush to conclusions, so this last episode was more than a confirmation ... haven't read the spoilers, but I've caught the name of "spoiled" F1, that changes nothing for me.

As for our lover-boy .. khmmm, lovely boy/guy/man ... I was hoping that he might have met someone like "my" Hailey (single - dunno?) or Jenna (RFL) in the meantime ... "hearing" the gossip makes me smile (I've only read what all of you wrote and she seems nice, then of course some personal taste might clash, but nothing drastic), but not jump of joy, maybe it's not the time yet, maybe I'm waiting for my "Nick", d***, I really need one, so whoever knows some soul in similar search ... just ship him over Hugesmile
I'll try to be more present, I rarely have time to write long posts - which I prefer, since I have one big weakness, I'm bad at writing short responses - but today we have really strong winds and the roads around the region are closed 'cos of snowstorm forecast, so I'm inside all day and finally my evening off.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana