SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:47 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well, we're now "brothers"

Chris Harrison        ✔️ @chrisbharrison
Back at Ya brother. Hoping for a great game RT @viallnicholas28: @chrisbharrison good luck buddy..Go Packers! Should be a great game.

Can ask Nick for a DNA test and end this family relationship?  Go Packers!

giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by mindless Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:52 pm

LOL, I think it's safe to say that the show prefers him to Andi. Even if they may have messed with him, they messed with Andi more and then shunned her. Speaks volumes.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:33 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Hey!!...all the awesome nick chicks...its been decades since i was here..but from time to time i managed to follow our sexy Nick on twitter..

what can i say?...with recent hottest break-up...at least i feel i and my partners in crime were not delusional (hopefully! giggling), while watching Meandi's season..laugh out loud..

Hopefully 2015 will be a golden year for Nick...in career and love department.

I found hilarious that Nick talked about tips to overcome break-up during the same time bracket of Meandi's break-up. How funny is that?... giggling

oh well, i just wish the best for everyone!..nice to come here again, anyway... bestbud!

The timing of it all is just comical! Everything always seems to have a way of eventually working out for the best even though at the time it is the worst it probably is hard to envision. I second your sentiments for love and career for Nick!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Mura, good to see you! handwave
Your prince is getting married soon! Hope Nick will find his Ms Right this year!

thanks sdmom!...nice to see as well...: bestbud!

yes..next week cant come soon enough!.. Hugesmile . I do hope so too!...interesting recent tweets of him about finding love, indeed,,,, :yes: . Have you guys discussed it?.. giggling

welcomeback mura! Nice to see you!

Have we discussed it? We've analyzed shoes, coats, scarfs, body, legs, sneakers, art, reflections and put out an APB on their whereabouts. laugh out loud

^^^ yeah we've been *sort of* keeping tabs laugh out loud!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Chris Harrison        ✔ @chrisbharrison
Back at Ya brother. Hoping for a great game RT @viallnicholas28: @chrisbharrison good luck buddy..Go Packers! Should be a great game.

Can ask Nick for a DNA test and end this family relationship?  Go Packers!

I'm not a Packers fan usually but the thought of either Seattle/Dallas going to the Super Bowl enrages me so GO PACKERS from me as well
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:04 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I suggest to really appreciate the theme of your tour, you all meet up in Utah.
Perhaps during your down time, you could have marathon viewings of Big Love and the master of ceremonies could be JeF Holmes with entertainment provided by the GreenBeans.  Lodging provided by Brooks Forrester's family.

Not joining the tour Kasha?  I have heard that Idaho has a large mormon following as well, so we could start there with Brooks' family and let Brooks be the master of ceremonies, I know that Nutty, Monica and I think Rolly as well as myself would probably be all a twitter to get to have Nick and Brooks in one visit. :fanningfan

It would be fitting/amazing to have both of the past 2 years "world's biggest douchelords"  in my prescence all at once! Rolling Eyes  Smiley I wouldn't be upset.  giggling By the way for anyone not aware, the above douchelord title is twitter joke in reference to Leslie M from Sean's season first naming Brooks that because he had the nerve to keep it real and not fake it with Desiree just to get the "win" and then Nick for victimizing poor widdle Wahndi by asking her about the FS since she was so obnoxiously insistent that she never loved him.

Nick.Me.Brooks. (that's me in the middle of Nick and Brooks....just sitting on a couch..talking). Hugesmile I'd do that. :fanningfan
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Rolly wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Not joining the tour Kasha?  I have heard that Idaho has a large mormon following as well, so we could start there with Brooks' family and let Brooks be the master of ceremonies, I know that Nutty, Monica and I think Rolly as well as myself would probably be all a twitter to get to have Nick and Brooks in one visit. :fanningfan

It would be fitting/amazing to have both of the past 2 years "world's biggest douchelords"  in my prescence all at once! Rolling Eyes  Smiley I wouldn't be upset.  giggling By the way for anyone not aware, the above douchelord title is twitter joke in reference to Leslie M from Sean's season first naming Brooks that because he had the nerve to keep it real and not fake it with Desiree just to get the "win" and then Nick for victimizing poor widdle Wahndi by asking her about the FS since she was so obnoxiously insistent that she never loved him.

Nick.Me.Brooks. (that's me in the middle of Nick and Brooks....just sitting on a couch..talking).    Hugesmile I'd do that.  :fanningfan

Rolly, thank goodness you were in, I thought Brooks and Nick might do it for you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Chris Harrison        ✔ @chrisbharrison

Look who else is Nick's bro...

@Millsy11374: @viallnicholas28 good luck, bro!

Millsy is a Pats fan. I strongly dislike Pats. 
Sorry  if I offend anyone.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Nick, get some DNA tests stat!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Don't think real "bros" would have manipulated him and hung him out to dry on national TV the way millsy and co did.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:50 pm

The family is growing. Conveniently so after a break up article, and an actual breakup. How many people new of this break up before it actually happened? 👅

The plot thickens! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The family is growing. Conveniently so after a break up article, and an actual breakup. How many people new of this break up before it actually happened? 👅

The plot thickens! laugh out loud

You do realize they will all be your brothers in law after you marry Nick? cantstopl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana