SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:43 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I suggest to really appreciate the theme of your tour, you all meet up in Utah.
Perhaps during your down time, you could have marathon viewings of Big Love and the master of ceremonies could be JeF Holmes with entertainment provided by the GreenBeans.  Lodging provided by Brooks Forrester's family.

Not joining the tour Kasha?  I have heard that Idaho has a large mormon following as well, so we could start there with Brooks' family and let Brooks be the master of ceremonies, I know that Nutty, Monica and I think Rolly as well as myself would probably be all a twitter to get to have Nick and Brooks in one visit. :fanningfan

It would be fitting/amazing to have both of the past 2 years "world's biggest douchelords"  in my prescence all at once! Rolling Eyes  Smiley I wouldn't be upset.  giggling By the way for anyone not aware, the above douchelord title is twitter joke in reference to Leslie M from Sean's season first naming Brooks that because he had the nerve to keep it real and not fake it with Desiree just to get the "win" and then Nick for victimizing poor widdle Wahndi by asking her about the FS since she was so obnoxiously insistent that she never loved him.

Thanks for the Leslie M. reference Monica. I didn't know.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:00 am

Ladies, you are too funny. Gone for a night and I miss all the fun. giggling

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:31 pm

Hey!!...all the awesome nick chicks...its been decades since i was here..but from time to time i managed to follow our sexy Nick on twitter..

what can i say?...with recent hottest break-up...at least i feel i and my partners in crime were not delusional (hopefully! giggling), while watching Meandi's season..laugh out loud..

Hopefully 2015 will be a golden year for Nick...in career and love department.

I found hilarious that Nick talked about tips to overcome break-up during the same time bracket of Meandi's break-up. How funny is that?... giggling

oh well, i just wish the best for everyone!..nice to come here again, anyway... bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:35 pm

Mura, good to see you! handwave
Your prince is getting married soon! Hope Nick will find his Ms Right this year!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:39 pm

sdmom wrote:Mura, good to see you! handwave
Your prince is getting married soon! Hope Nick will find his Ms Right this year!

thanks sdmom!...nice to see as well...: bestbud!

yes..next week cant come soon enough!.. Hugesmile . I do hope so too!...interesting recent tweets of him about finding love, indeed,,,, :yes: . Have you guys discussed it?.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:20 pm

I double sdmom's sentiments, Mura.
Nice to see you. Happy New Year!! bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:26 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

yes..next week cant come soon enough!.. Hugesmile . I do hope so too!...interesting recent tweets of him about finding love, indeed,,,, :yes: . Have you guys discussed it?.. giggling

welcomeback mura! Nice to see you!

Have we discussed it? We've analyzed shoes, coats, scarfs, body, legs, sneakers, art, reflections and put out an APB on their whereabouts. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:59 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Welcome back, Mura. I have surely missed you and our fun conspiracy theories bestbud!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

welcomeback mura! Nice to see you!

Have we discussed it? We've analyzed shoes, coats, scarfs, body, legs, sneakers, art, reflections and put out an APB on their whereabouts. laugh out loud
hi Mura!

:yes: as GA said, analysis was thorough  giggling

Wishing you a happy 2015 
bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Thanks guys!...Happy New Year for you all....bestbud!

GA..thanks...what have you all up to?..im all ears!..since my last SharNick obsession went  south and my job as a great matchmaker-wanna be had to ended abruptly cantstopl .....now i have zero expectation on Nick's dream girl whatsoever...laugh out loud. I mean, i am just as happy as he is whoever he will end up with.:cutesmile!: ..Now, please tell me whether you guys have found out who she is...Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 18 2498057887 Praying

Sue...nice to see you out and about on this thread again!.. bestbud! ..

haha July ..thanks...oh yeah..the conspiracy theories that went 'interstellar'... rotfl . Apparently the 'opposed' theories just recently went 'gone with the 2015 wind' too...laugh out loud.

my dear NR!..thrilled to see you again here.bestbud! ...i guess your Nick's awesome analysis is back!. cheerleader ..pls update me especially about his love-live... I might stop being a matchmaker for him...but i certainly dont wanna miss his lovey dovey stories!... giggling sneakyl beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Well, we're now "brothers"

Chris Harrison ✔ @chrisbharrison
Back at Ya brother. Hoping for a great game RT @viallnicholas28: @chrisbharrison good luck buddy..Go Packers! Should be a great game.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well, we're now "brothers"

Chris Harrison        ✔ @chrisbharrison
Back at Ya brother. Hoping for a great game RT @viallnicholas28: @chrisbharrison good luck buddy..Go Packers! Should be a great game.

Can ask Nick for a DNA test and end this family relationship? Go Packers!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana