SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by california90 Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:15 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well, we're now "brothers"

Chris Harrison        ✔️ @chrisbharrison
Back at Ya brother. Hoping for a great game RT @viallnicholas28: @chrisbharrison good luck buddy..Go Packers! Should be a great game.

Look who else is Nick's bro...

@Millsy11374: @viallnicholas28 good luck, bro!

Millsy is a Pats fan. I strongly dislike Pats. 
Sorry  if I offend anyone.

I feel like its a SD thing to dislike the Pats along with anything related to Eli Manning. laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:13 pm

california90 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well, we're now "brothers"

I feel like its a SD thing to dislike the Pats along with anything related to Eli Manning. laugh out loud.

Just curious but what does Eli Manning have anything to do with the Patriots ? Smiley
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

whit90 wrote:
california90 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Just curious but what does Eli Manning have anything to do with the Patriots ? Smiley

Eli was drafted by SD and refused to play for them and so required to be traded.  They got Philip Rivers, so I think they did pretty well, but I don't think SD likes Eli or Archie Manning and now that Peyton plays for Denver, they probably hate him too.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Rolly wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Not joining the tour Kasha?  I have heard that Idaho has a large mormon following as well, so we could start there with Brooks' family and let Brooks be the master of ceremonies, I know that Nutty, Monica and I think Rolly as well as myself would probably be all a twitter to get to have Nick and Brooks in one visit. :fanningfan

It would be fitting/amazing to have both of the past 2 years "world's biggest douchelords"  in my prescence all at once! Rolling Eyes  Smiley I wouldn't be upset.  giggling By the way for anyone not aware, the above douchelord title is twitter joke in reference to Leslie M from Sean's season first naming Brooks that because he had the nerve to keep it real and not fake it with Desiree just to get the "win" and then Nick for victimizing poor widdle Wahndi by asking her about the FS since she was so obnoxiously insistent that she never loved him.

Nick.Me.Brooks. (that's me in the middle of Nick and Brooks....just sitting on a couch..talking).    Hugesmile I'd do that.  :fanningfan:

Not without me, you won't!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
whit90 wrote:
california90 wrote:

Eli was drafted by SD and refused to play for them and so required to be traded.  They got Philip Rivers, so I think they did pretty well, but I don't think SD likes Eli or Archie Manning and now that Peyton plays for Denver, they probably hate him too.

Thanks stuck : Got it now ! I don't like Eli either but Love me some Peyton yes
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
whit90 wrote:
california90 wrote:

You are correct..boy was the Pats vs Giants SB a few years ago torturous to choose which one I disliked more! LOL.

Anyways, apologies for going off topic.. we can resume back to Nick. Or Brooks. Or both giggling

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:30 pm

As long as it is happy, we are good with a little OT in the Nick thread. California, you in for the trip, maybe you and SD can carpool?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:37 pm

stuckinsc wrote:As long as it is happy, we are good with a little OT in the Nick thread.  California, you in for the trip, maybe you and SD can carpool?

Guess I can't say no to the windy city, huh? giggling Hugesmile

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:46 pm

california90 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:As long as it is happy, we are good with a little OT in the Nick thread.  California, you in for the trip, maybe you and SD can carpool?

Guess I can't say no to the windy city, huh? giggling Hugesmile

We are starting out in Utah to visit Brooks then working our way to Chicago. Are there any other hotties on the way from Utah to Chicago we can visit? :cutesmile!:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:55 pm

I didn't watch Andi's season, nor did I keep up with anything to do with her season threw SM or anything.  Just started reading here in the different threads recently, but I think Nick is a class act and has handled himself well through it all.  

If your adding guys and road tripping across the U.S. to see bach hotties, (and you've already mentioned Brooks), I'm in if you make a pit stop in Austin, TX to see Michael Nance from Em's season!  He's just recently cut his long pony-tailed locks and is even hotter now with his short hair style!  Can I join?  I'll be quiet, help keep everyone out of trouble and just admire from a distance y'all's Nick and Brooks (although a hug at some point would be nice)!  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:06 am

You know I'm not sure if there are many hotties between the states of Utah to Chicago.. I mean, did I mention I'm kidnapping bringing Roberto?

Ladybug, I didn't realize he cut his hair!! I will join you in Austin. He looks good!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:08 am

california90 wrote:You know I'm not sure if there are many hotties between the states of Utah to Chicago.. I mean, did I mention I'm [srike]kidnapping[/strike] bringing Roberto?

Ladybug, I didn't realize he cut his hair!! I will join you in Austin. He looks good!

I would be delighted if you could "convince" Roberto to join us. He's always been on my hottie list.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana