SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:53 pm

I'm backkkkkk! What a crazy week to have to focus on my academic life instead of my fun bachelor fan life. It was so hard not to come on here yesterday, but I had to sleep and be ready to impress my PhD committee. The good news is I did, I have about two to three more months of experiments, then I am free to move with my husband, write up my dissertation and come back and defend most likely by the end of June! Good thing, since I already have a MS, I told my boss this time we were ending in three letters and if it was DOA instead of PhD I wasn't sure who was going to be in trouble. cantstopl

Now on to amazing Nick! His break up article was incredible as always and good for him for taking the high road and not outing Josh and Andi for not being able to be around him. Also kudos to Nick for stopping any chance or rumor of him being involved in the break up or wanting Andi back. I think he saw that he is part of the dodged a bullet gang. Since I was no fan of Emily's either (who Andi very much reminds me of), he can be added to the DAB gang with Brad, Sean, Arie and Jef. To me all those men avoided a long term relationship with a woman who was more in love with herself at the time than she ever could have been with any of them.

As for Julie B, I think someone would have to move for them to work out. Nick seems to enjoy Chicago and the midwest, so I don't know that I see him as a Cali kind of guy, maybe NoCal not SoCal. If they are meant to be, it will totally work out.

Thankfully, I hope the bachelorette experience reconfirmed for Nick to make sure to look under the pretty package and make sure the down deep is something you can live with!

Missed you all and shouldn't have to disappear again!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:59 pm

Very glad it all worked out in your favor.
Now breathe! Enjoy!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:11 am

stuckinsc wrote:I'm backkkkkk!  What a crazy week to have to focus on my academic life instead of my fun bachelor fan life.  It was so hard not to come on here yesterday, but I had to sleep and be ready to impress my PhD committee.  The good news is I did, I have about two to three more months of experiments, then I am free to move with my husband, write up my dissertation and come back and defend most likely by the end of June!  Good thing, since I already have a MS, I told my boss this time we were ending in three letters and if it was DOA instead of PhD I wasn't sure who was going to be in trouble. cantstopl

Now on to amazing Nick!  His break up article was incredible as always and good for him for taking the high road and not outing Josh and Andi for not being able to be around him. Also kudos to Nick for stopping any chance or rumor of him being involved in the break up or wanting Andi back.  I think he saw that he is part of the dodged a bullet gang.  Since I was no fan of Emily's either (who Andi very much reminds me of), he can be added to the DAB gang with Brad, Sean, Arie and Jef.  To me all those men avoided a long term relationship with a woman who was more in love with herself at the time than she ever could have been with any of them.

As for Julie B, I think someone would have to move for them to work out.  Nick seems to enjoy Chicago and the midwest, so I don't know that I see him as a Cali kind of guy, maybe NoCal not SoCal.  If they are meant to be, it will totally work out.

Thankfully, I hope the bachelorette experience reconfirmed for Nick to make sure to look under the pretty package and make sure the down deep is something you can live with!

Missed you all and shouldn't have to disappear again!

Glad you had a good presentation in front of your committee. :claphands

Nick really has done a very good job in the press and how he has responded to all of this.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:12 am

Thanks! It was a crazy week. My boss is a total procrastinator, so I only get his attention the week something is due. He ignores me the rest of the time. But hey it is almost over and grad school will have to live with the fact it has maimed me many times, but it didn't manage to kill me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:28 am

stuckinsc wrote:Thanks!  It was a crazy week.  My boss is a total procrastinator, so I only get his attention the week something is due.  He ignores me the rest of the time.  But hey it is almost over and grad school will have to live with the fact it has maimed me many times, but it didn't manage to kill me.

welcomeback Glad you did well on your presentation . You were missed ..

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:30 am

Congratulations Stuckinsc!! Happy New Year and welcome back!!

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:25 pm

GA brought up the plane video again…I hadn't thought about that for months. I shiver when I think about the endless discussions we had!!

Happy to see you Stucki!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Congrat's Stuck, your the greatest!!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:27 pm

My avi has never been so true as in the last few days!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:My avi has never been so true as in the last few days!!!!

thumbsup His fans always knew what a stand up guy he is. However it's nice now for the general viewers to be exposed to those articles where he is quoted and once again proves his humble characteristics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:I kind of give Josh a pass on his rude comments about Nick because I really think much of it was just MeAndI bringing out the worst in him. I doubt Nick would be open to a friendship with him if he didn't think Josh was a great guy and I think the fact that he is open to it means he's forgiven him and is over it. They both said rude things about each other they shouldn't have. Now if he still makes those kinds of comments without MeAndI then I'll change my mind about him.

It is actually the stuff before MeAndi picked him that bothered me. I just remember during the show Josh was a big part of the anti-Nick mob (along with Chris, Marcus, Brian, Dylan) who trashed him and ganged up on him so it has always left a bitter feeling about him for me. Yet he got to be the perfect hero who took down "evil" Nick. Rolling Eyes You're right though, Nick was there, I was not so maybe there is more to it and there are other qualities that make Josh likeable that I just haven't seen. Nick seems friendly with most of the other anti-Nick mob mentioned above so who knows? I'm just glad I stayed on the Nick train throughout the whole show and beyond as he has come out of this the most normal and real and has done it with class.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:14 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I kind of give Josh a pass on his rude comments about Nick because I really think much of it was just MeAndI bringing out the worst in him. I doubt Nick would be open to a friendship with him if he didn't think Josh was a great guy and I think the fact that he is open to it means he's forgiven him and is over it. They both said rude things about each other they shouldn't have. Now if he still makes those kinds of comments without MeAndI then I'll change my mind about him.

It is actually the stuff before MeAndi picked him that bothered me. I just remember during the show Josh was a big part of the anti-Nick mob (along with Chris, Marcus, Brian, Dylan) who trashed him and ganged up on him so it has always left a bitter feeling about him for me. Yet he got to be the perfect hero who  took down "evil" Nick. Rolling Eyes You're right though, Nick was there, I was not so maybe there is more to it and there are other qualities that make Josh likeable that I just haven't seen. Nick seems friendly with most of the other anti-Nick mob mentioned above so who knows? I'm just glad I stayed on the Nick train throughout the whole show and beyond as he has come out of this the most normal and real and has done it with class.

Monica, I agree Josh played in the anti-Nick during the season, but to me that is about the same as Nick quoting "Anchorman" with the whole name our dog Murray stuff. Both had some petty behavior during the show. I think as the top two competitors for Andi, by the end they were both irritating each other. If Nick is willing to live and let go, so am I.

I totally disliked his comments about JPG who he had never met. To me those screamed pompous jerk, but I also think those are part of protect his poor little Andi schtick to me, which made me no no
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana