SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:05 pm

Probably best for blood pressure reasons. rotfl I hope she got a lot done on her time off. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So there you go! Survivor is my all time favorite Reality Show. It may be one of my favorite shows period. If I had been about 20 yrs younger I would have loved to have been on Survivor or Big Brother.

Me too Kasha. I even have an old Survivor buff that I wear when I go hiking. Once some guy on a trail asked me if I had been on the show! My husband got a real kick outta that, let me tell ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:31 am

Just thought of something: maybe Nick will be at the Chris' ATFR !
That will be cool to see him on my TV again!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:50 am

Do you think he'd ever do Bach Paradise? I hope not.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:03 am

Nick is definitely a class act Smiley. To even leave it open to maybe being friends some day with Josh is quite gracious as Josh never seemed to be anything but rude and snide about Nick. Plus ... he doesn't associate with someone like Nick Rolling Eyes .

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:24 am

I kind of give Josh a pass on his rude comments about Nick because I really think much of it was just MeAndI bringing out the worst in him. I doubt Nick would be open to a friendship with him if he didn't think Josh was a great guy and I think the fact that he is open to it means he's forgiven him and is over it. They both said rude things about each other they shouldn't have. Now if he still makes those kinds of comments without MeAndI then I'll change my mind about him.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:26 am

KB_Mom wrote:SueSt- Had to let you know you are 100% correct. I didn't particularly care for Nick  during the season but post AFTR he has been  pure class and I did reassess my opinion of him and now really admire the way he has handled himself and I like him.

Smiley Thanks for your note, KM_Mom; glad to share the Nick love with a new devotee! bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:44 am

bluwavz wrote:I kind of give Josh a pass on his rude comments about Nick because I really think much of it was just MeAndI bringing out the worst in him. I doubt Nick would be open to a friendship with him if he didn't think Josh was a great guy and I think the fact that he is open to it means he's forgiven him and is over it. They both said rude things about each other they shouldn't have. Now if he still makes those kinds of comments without MeAndI then I'll change my mind about him.

Just to clarify, Nick never had anything against Josh ever. He only had good things to say about him along with Andi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I kind of give Josh a pass on his rude comments about Nick because I really think much of it was just MeAndI bringing out the worst in him. I doubt Nick would be open to a friendship with him if he didn't think Josh was a great guy and I think the fact that he is open to it means he's forgiven him and is over it. They both said rude things about each other they shouldn't have. Now if he still makes those kinds of comments without MeAndI then I'll change my mind about him.

Just to clarify, Nick never had anything against Josh ever. He only had good things to say about him along with Andi.

Well....in that plane videos he said some not so nice things about Josh. And....there was that joke about owning a dog named Murray. But, mostly he was cordial to Josh.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:14 am

MiaHawk wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Well....in that plane videos he said some not so nice things about Josh.  And....there was that joke about owning a dog named Murray.  But, mostly he was cordial to Josh.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of when I said they both said rude things about each other. I don't think his joke about owning a dog named Murray was really a big deal.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:35 am

I agree, Blu, I still think it's funny and I bet if Josh and Nick ever become friends they might joke about it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:38 am

I don't blame him one bit for the plane vid, but that's been rehashed more times than I can count.

I would love for them to meet up, even if just once. Nick never had a chance to speak with Josh to give him his side of the story, and 2. people shouldn't live with grudges to a point where they are treated unkindly. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana