SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 76 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Brill Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:36 pm

I'm just hearing about this now and wanted to say that in the past TPTB made a couple not announce the split until the next season started which was Monday!!  Possibly this is what happened. no idea I guess they think once the first episode is in the books, fans will be hooked and will continue to watch even though the last ones didn't make it.  If this is what happened I feel for the couple that they have to pretend due to the contract they sign until Uncle Fleiss says so!! no no

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 76 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 76 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Well one thing I am thankful for RS, doesn't know anything and all his podcast will be is his opinion.... Just like my opinion we all have one...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Brill wrote:I'm just hearing about this now and wanted to say that in the past TPTB made a couple not announce the split until the next season started which was Monday!!  Possibly this is what happened. no idea I guess they think once the first episode is in the books, fans will be hooked and will continue to watch even though the last ones didn't make it.  If this is what happened I feel for the couple that they have to pretend due to the contract they sign until Uncle Fleiss says so!! no no

Well, everyone who has watched this show know how TPTB is..... Like I said they don't care about these couples, but the show/circus must go on.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:RS says he honestly doesn't know any of the details but he will share his thoughts,  I'm curious to hear what he has to say. I've wanted Andi to be with Josh since the first episode of her season and I've loved them together but when it came out that she slept with Nick it made me cringe and I honestly wondered if they would ever get over it. I wonder if stuff like that just added up for Josh. Monday night with her around other bachelors from her season could have been the nail in the coffin for Josh. Her saying she would have moved to Iowa, IMO wasn't that nice to say
I don't think there was anything wrong with it. She was just saying that had the circumstances on her season been different (i.e., no Josh), and had she picked Chris, she would have moved to Iowa. They're making such a big deal out of the fact that nobody wants to move to a farm in the middle of nowhere, and she was just trying to be kind/supportive and say that she would have gone. Had she picked Chris. Which she didn't.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:47 pm

I just thought of the picture Nikki posted on instagram of her, Andi and Josh with a caption about Nikki being a third wheel. I wonder why she did that. If they broke up before, which probably happened, she would know and I would think she wouldn't post that.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:47 pm

I am so disappointed that jodi did not make it but I did find it strange that andi went on a trip with her friends without josh and the only time they seemed to go anywhere together was for appearances that were scheduled
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:50 pm

timfan wrote:I am so disappointed that jodi did not make it but I did find it strange that andi went on a trip with her friends without josh and the only time they seemed to go anywhere together was for appearances that were scheduled

It is strange, maybe because one of them had to stay with Sabel. But I do not think that they were faking it for 8 months. I think it might just be a coincidence. And they did go to Tampa to visit Josh's family. They could take Sabel with them there.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:51 pm

I am a Nickchick but I just want to give a shoutout to all the JODI fans and express my sympathy. I thought Andi and Josh made sense for a lot of reasons and I truly thought they would make it to the altar and beyond hmmm
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:52 pm

timfan wrote:I am so disappointed that jodi did not make it but I did find it strange that andi went on a trip with her friends without josh and the only time they seemed to go anywhere together was for appearances that were scheduled

See, I wouldn't say that was/is true they made not have taken long trips but they were always out an about in ATL., and just recently came back from Florida, Vegas and KC..... Now remember Josh was still working, so.....

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Josh must betaking this hard because MM flew out there and Chad posted this on twitter "I thought I was immature until today. If you like to kick people when they're down then come talk to me"

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Just was checking twitter and saw Sophie's tweet, and my heart sank! I can't even....
So many of you have expressed my thoughts, but I don't think anyone addressed the ribbon! How long has it been since we thought it fell off?!?
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:55 pm

I do not believe either that they were faking it for eight months I just find it strange that they would spend the holidays together with family and recently were spotted having dinner with andi parents who does that then a week later breaks up
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips