SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 75 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Something went wrong after Veterans Day.  Their interview with Ruben Jay was a good one.  Josh had said he wasn't a bachelor any more and Andi laughed and said no you're not.

I am just so sad and depressed.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 75 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:16 pm

I really hope that they realize how much they love and miss each other and get back together.
This breakup is so hard for me though. I'm devastated sad. I'm in university and i don't have time for anything - I don't go out at all, I don't have a boyfriend, all I do is study. Andi and Josh brought so much happiness to me. Their relationship replaced all the things I don't get to do because of school. They were pretty much my only source of entertainment and excitement for most of the school year, so I just want to thank you guys for all of the support here.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Alanna wrote:Well, I wonder how long they were broken up before deciding to announce it, it must be a month or more. How sad and honestly, embarrassing after all the over the top love proclamations and flashing of the ring. At least it seems like Josh stayed true to not wasting too much time and didn't drag this debacle out any longer than they needed to.

I didn't follow them much so really can't even speculate to when things started to go wrong. But announcing the Break up two days after the premier's lovey dovey act- its like TPTB aren't even trying to hide the fact that were already broken up before the premier, were forced to do the red carpet, and told, Ok, now that we got our red carpet event, go ahead and announce it. How is CH going to keep a straight face saying how shocked and saddened he is when he just said he believed they were going to make it? TPTB seem to embrace and revel in the fact that it is so transparent how manipulative they are.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:19 pm

nannymargie wrote:Something went wrong after Veterans Day.  Their interview with Ruben Jay was a good one.  Josh had said he wasn't a bachelor any more and Andi laughed and said no you're not.

Yeah. That interview was good and they genuinely looked happy. I think tthe breakup was a recent thing. I think it happened after they agreed to attend Chris' premiere and since they were going, they couldn't announce it before.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:22 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Something went wrong after Veterans Day.  Their interview with Ruben Jay was a good one.  Josh had said he wasn't a bachelor any more and Andi laughed and said no you're not.

Yeah. That interview was good and they genuinely looked happy.  I think tthe breakup was a recent thing. I think it happened after they agreed to attend Chris' premiere and since they were going, they couldn't announce it before.  

I can't help but wonder what could have gone so wrong so fast. It tried seems they would have tried harder to work things out.

Plus both families were together for Thanksgiving and everything looked fine.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:22 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:I really hope that they realize how much they love and miss each other and get back together.
This breakup is so hard for me though.  I'm devastated sad.  I'm in university and i don't have time for anything - I don't go out at all, I don't have a boyfriend, all I do is study.  Andi and Josh brought so much happiness to me. Their relationship replaced all the things I don't get to do because of school. They were pretty much my only source of entertainment and excitement for most of the school year,  so I just want to thank you guys for all of the support here.  

This saddened me. sad Awwww stick around, there are fan threads for both of them as well. I'm sure the support will go on for sometime in here, believe it or not, it can be good therapy to read everyones thoughts. console

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:22 pm

Andi and Josh are trending on Twitter.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:24 pm

We'll since we're sharing my husband passed away 2008 from cancer after being married 38 yrs it was a great marriage so watching them fall in love made took me away from me and what I had to something special. I'm still baffled though if mm knee this happening and coming out in the news why she wasn't already there. I guess that's why I'm not sure josh wanted this as much as andi. Just my thought I've enjoyed all of ur spot on news. I'm going to stay on in hopes something good might happe

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:I really hope that they realize how much they love and miss each other and get back together.
This breakup is so hard for me though.  I'm devastated sad.  I'm in university and i don't have time for anything - I don't go out at all, I don't have a boyfriend, all I do is study.  Andi and Josh brought so much happiness to me. Their relationship replaced all the things I don't get to do because of school. They were pretty much my only source of entertainment and excitement for most of the school year,  so I just want to thank you guys for all of the support here.  

This saddened me. sad Awwww stick around, there are fan threads for both of them as well. I'm sure the support will go on for sometime in here, believe it or not, it can be good therapy to read everyones thoughts. console

Yes we need our support group because we are all grieving for something we all felt so strongly about.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:25 pm

RS says he honestly doesn't know any of the details but he will share his thoughts, I'm curious to hear what he has to say. I've wanted Andi to be with Josh since the first episode of her season and I've loved them together but when it came out that she slept with Nick it made me cringe and I honestly wondered if they would ever get over it. I wonder if stuff like that just added up for Josh. Monday night with her around other bachelors from her season could have been the nail in the coffin for Josh. Her saying she would have moved to Iowa, IMO wasn't that nice to say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Mammahamme sorry to hear about your husband.

I feel the opposite I think Josh wanted it more then Andi, I think she wasn't ready to settle down like he was. Wonder if babies got between them? Just a thought but with Kelly getting engaged Andi wouldn't have wanted to be pregnant for her wedding, I wonder if delaying a family was too much for Josh? I wish we knew

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:35 pm

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 75 WVS59EYI909ugAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==InspowerMinds
People who are meant to be together will always find their way back.
1/8/15, 9:21 AM

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips