SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:01 pm

Alanna wrote:Well, I wonder how long they were broken up before deciding to announce it, it must be a month or more. How sad and honestly, embarrassing after all the over the top love proclamations and flashing of the ring. At least it seems like Josh stayed true to not wasting too much time and didn't drag this debacle out any longer than they needed to.

I think it's more likely that they were working through issues for months, because why do all the Murray family bonding stuff she did recently?? Seems crazy if they were already split up or headed there, it looks foolish. I think maybe things haven't been great in 2 months.

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:02 pm

aviej wrote:I think he may take some time and go back home in Tampa, at least for a while. Do you guys think there's any room for reconciliation? Even after a statement was made?

I think there is always a chance. As much as I feel these two loved each other I hope and pray after time apart that they realize they cannot live without each other.

But God willing IF they do get back together it will be a normal relationship and not in the limelight all the time.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:05 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Well, I wonder how long they were broken up before deciding to announce it, it must be a month or more. How sad and honestly, embarrassing after all the over the top love proclamations and flashing of the ring. At least it seems like Josh stayed true to not wasting too much time and didn't drag this debacle out any longer than they needed to.

Now Alanna, Neil Lane was taking a selfie with them, don't think he asked Andi to show off the ring?  He didn't know that they were broken up.....
No I know, I'm not blaming her, it's just honestly a very embarrassing thing to have such a public breakup. She really must have been such a wreck Monday night, knowing she has to put on an act with her ex- pretending they're still together and happy. What a mess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

Now Alanna, Neil Lane was taking a selfie with them, don't think he asked Andi to show off the ring?  He didn't know that they were broken up.....
No I know, I'm not blaming her, it's just honestly a very embarrassing thing to have such a public breakup. She really must have been such a wreck Monday night, knowing she has to put on an act with her ex- pretending they're still together and happy. What a mess.

Yeah, you know she was.... I really think the girls trip to Mexico was for Andi LOL....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:08 pm

luvlady345 wrote:

There's an Access Hollywood video, too, where Andi is showing off the ring and waving it in the air in front of the reporter. While she seems "on" and shows excitement in talking about the holidays, etc., Josh actually looks worn and a bit subdued.

There's also an US Mag article from the premiere with new quotes about them looking for a bigger place in 2015. It all seems so strange ...
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:08 pm

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:I think he may take some time and go back home in Tampa, at least for a while. Do you guys think there's any room for reconciliation? Even after a statement was made?

I think there is always a chance.  As much as I feel these two loved each other I hope and pray after time apart that they realize they cannot live without each other.

But God willing IF they do get back together it will be a normal relationship and not in the limelight all the time.

Oh yes, I really do hope they realize how much they miss and love each other and get back together.
One thing though, the guy on the flight with them to LA said that they were a nice couple and on the flight he didn't know who they were, he found out after. This means that they seemed happy to him to - like to somebody who actually met them and spent like 5 hours with them. I wonder what happened.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:08 pm

My heart breaks for them that they have to go through this in such a public manner. I know they went on a reality show but people can be extremely cruel and no one deserves that.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:08 pm

I'm hoping for the same thing nannymargie. Seemed they were so in love that maybe time apart will do them some good. or maybe not seeing each other and running into each other later might realize how much they do miss each other. DREAMING BIG I know. I'm starting to think Josh wanted this more than Andi. I mean why would he post those pictures on the community fb yesterday. why take the time if you knew this was coming out. Plus the picture in the car Monday. They both looked over the top gorgeous. Anyone remember Monday with the access interview the guy saying to them they were seriously good looking people. So sad. If they don't find their way back to each other I would guess it will take Josh quite a while to get in another relationship.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:10 pm

mamahamme wrote:I'm hoping for the same thing nannymargie. Seemed they were so in love that maybe time apart will do them some good. or maybe not seeing each other and running into each other later might realize how much they do miss each other. DREAMING BIG I know. I'm starting to think Josh wanted this more than Andi. I mean why would he post those pictures on the community fb yesterday. why take the time if you knew this was coming out. Plus the picture in the car Monday. They both looked over the top gorgeous. Anyone remember Monday with the access interview the guy saying to them they were seriously good looking people. So sad. If they don't find their way back to each other I would guess it will take Josh quite a while to get in another relationship.

Just fyi he does not run that community site. That is likely a fan.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:12 pm

moonpie wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

There's an Access Hollywood video, too, where Andi is showing off the ring and waving it in the air in front of the reporter.  While she seems "on" and shows excitement in talking about the holidays, etc., Josh actually looks worn and a bit subdued.  

There's also an US Mag article from the premiere with new quotes about them looking for a bigger place in 2015.  It all seems so strange ...

They were looking for a bigger place they started house hunter this summer, oh well I guess now the won't need to..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 pm

mamahamme wrote:I'm hoping for the same thing nannymargie. Seemed they were so in love that maybe time apart will do them some good. or maybe not seeing each other and running into each other later might realize how much they do miss each other. DREAMING BIG I know. I'm starting to think Josh wanted this more than Andi. I mean why would he post those pictures on the community fb yesterday. why take the time if you knew this was coming out. Plus the picture in the car Monday. They both looked over the top gorgeous. Anyone remember Monday with the access interview the guy saying to them they were seriously good looking people. So sad. If they don't find their way back to each other I would guess it will take Josh quite a while to get in another relationship.

It was 5 years since Josh's last relationship and he found what he was looking for in Andi. Like he said he's picky when it comes to finding someone to settle down with.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:15 pm

I personally think they tried all the could, but like I said they are in each other's circles within miles of each other if Josh choose to stay in ATL., who knows?  It's according to what happen and what caused the breakup..

Last edited by luvlady345 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips