SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:55 pm

I also read some girl posted on andi dress oh about her friend meeting in my this week and how happy her friend was. Wonder why he was in ny

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

sadface - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:55 pm

I think one thing this proves over and over is that sm is king. We knew who was f1 all season because of it and the lack of gushy tweets from that once again illuminated the real situation. I chalked up the lack of tbts, wcw, mcms, #blesseds and all the uber loving posts as them just being normal and in real life, but sm really is the silent truth teller.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:56 pm

Just was checking twitter and saw Sophie's tweet, and my heart sank! I can't even....
So many of you have expressed my thoughts, but I don't think anyone addressed the ribbon! How long has it been since we thought it fell off?!? And didn't we tell them we knew everything was okay as long as Josh had the ribbon?
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:00 pm

Remember when somebody saw them leaving the gym together on a Sunday why do those things together if ur going to bresk up. It doesn't make sence

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:05 pm

^ Yeah, they were out and about doing normal daily things together more than they were doing events. I think in all seriousness, you can genuinely love someone, but also be aware it just can't or won't work anymore, but you still try anyway and then eventually you just come to the conclusion that you need to move on.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:09 pm

teachturtle wrote:Just was checking twitter and saw Sophie's tweet, and my heart sank! I can't even....
So many of you have expressed my thoughts, but I don't think anyone addressed the ribbon! How long has it been since we thought it fell off?!? And didn't we tell them we knew everything was okay as long as Josh had the ribbon?

Good point about the yellow ribbon! When did he stop wearing it? We did all assume it just wore out, but now I wonder if it was cut off on purpose!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yeah, they were out and about doing normal daily things together more than they were doing events. I think in all seriousness, you can genuinely love someone, but also be aware it just can't or won't work anymore, but you still try anyway and then eventually you just come to the conclusion that you need to move on.

That's what I wonder. Josh said during the season that if he knew it wasn't right, he needed to just move on, why waste time. He desperately wants to be married and have a family. That may have been the deciding factor for them to split if Andi wasn't ready. I still feel they did genuinely love each other and may still.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:12 pm

Alanna wrote:I think one thing this proves over and over is that sm is king. We knew who was f1 all season because of it and the lack of gushy tweets from that once again illuminated the real situation. I chalked up the lack of tbts, wcw, mcms, #blesseds and all the uber loving posts as them just being normal and in real life, but sm really is the silent truth teller.

You hit the nail on the head!! Looking back the signs were there but maybe we didn't want to see them. Smiley

It is shocking and sad but remember Josh and Andi know what is best for them. I hope they can remain friends, and they are at peace. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:14 pm

I wonder what will happen with the LA travel magazine spread that was due to come out soon? That's what I don't get. Why do those magazine spreads if your relationship is struggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I wonder what will happen with the LA travel magazine spread that was due to come out soon? That's what I don't get. Why do those magazine spreads if your relationship is struggling.

They probably wasn't struggling at the time, I just think this is something that happen recently...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:17 pm

The only thing I find strange is Mohegan Sun just tweeted today about them coming. I agree I believe this is a recent thing as I don't believe his brother would of tweeted the pic and comment about being 'wifed up' had he known they were for sure over.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Alanna wrote:I think one thing this proves over and over is that sm is king. We knew who was f1 all season because of it and the lack of gushy tweets from that once again illuminated the real situation. I chalked up the lack of tbts, wcw, mcms, #blesseds and all the uber loving posts as them just being normal and in real life, but sm really is the silent truth teller.
how did you know he was F1 from social media?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips