SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:44 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
edenpol wrote:Every interview of them that we watched they both said they can't say anything about their wedding, suddenly Chris is interviewing them and they didn't even start planning? For me, it shows they are going to televised it, or at least, they are still in the talks with abc. Andi and Josh got a lot of applause and good comments both on the red carpet and inside . I believe their wedding is going to be on our tv screen, I am in a positive attitude. Crossing my fingers.

I agree
They told Ruben Jay that they couldn't tell him their wedding date, which obviously means that they have one. In People magazine, they also said that they put plans on hold for a bit, which means that they started planning and then stopped. So clearly, by saying that they haven't started, they are definitely playing coy and not telling us everything because that is not true - they have started. Because of ABC, they probably can't give any wedding details and it might just be easier for them to say that they haven't started planning.  Another thing is that Chris Harrison insisted more on getting wedding details from Marcus and Lacy than Josh and Andi and I think it's because he knows Andi and Josh can't say anything.

By the way, it's Wednesday and I miss getting mcm and wcw pictures from Josh and Andi.

I had remember that interview with Ruben Jay and that was about 2 months ago and Josh said they were happy and in love. Looking for a house because his place is too small and he's not a bachelor anymore.

I have been trying to remember all the different answers we got from them about the wedding date. These are the ones I remember and maybe someone can remember others.

All the details are not ironed out yet.
We can't say
Would like spring/early summer
Now wedding plans on hold.

Could their plans be on hold because ABC will be taking over the planning and it might be later than what they originally wanted?

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by aviej Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:52 pm

I surely hope so! But I want what is best for JODI ultimately.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:53 pm

aviej wrote:

Me too aviej, but personally I would love the wedding sooner so that we don't have to go thru all this torture all the time.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:08 pm

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:

Me too aviej, but personally I would love the wedding sooner so that we don't have to go thru all this torture all the time.

I know! It is quite burdensome at times to defend a relationship you feel so strongly about. But, time will tell...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:28 pm

I never saw the video of ch interviewing Andi and Josh and her rubbing his back. can someone tell me how to find it?

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:31 pm

I just saw a really nice tweet to the Bachelor from a guy. He wrote -

Thoughts: First there was no Andi Dorfman this year in the group of ladies. She is one of a kind and will always top the big board.

So nice that there are guys out there that also think of our Andi in such a positive light.

What a good night's sleep will do for ones perspective. We who love these two on here try and follow so closely that we forget that they have lives outside of the Bachelorette and their fans. I'm as guility as anyone of this. I am sure that they both love their fans and especially the support we give them. They have been on the go nonstop since the finale. I really don't know how they keep up with it all. They have also been super busy with Josh's AdvoCare and it just might be true that they haven't had time to plan a wedding. I think they have or will be soon moving into a bigger place and that takes time to pack and move and get settled in. So when Andi said we'll go back to Atlanta and make a home and figure it out there sounds realistic. Although, I would love to see them marry in 2015 does not mean they are not getting married. I truly just want them to do whatever is best for them.

That's my 2 cents for today.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:45 pm

You know Laura I was thinking along the same lines last night. They have been traveling so much it seems since the fall or so. I don't think Josh is still working at capstone or maybe on hold. Josh and Andi seem to have a large group with Advocare. Now I am a teacher in Ohio and another teacher friend invited a bunch of us to an Advocare meeting and their were so many people who said once they got involved with Advocare they actually left their jobs and concentrated more on Advocare. With knowing that there is no doubt Josh and Andi are doing real well also. I am very happy for them also on this new avenue they are doing together. I don't think they havce had a lot of time either. The fact Andi said they are going to go back to Atlanta and make a home says volumes. It takes 2. So I totally agree with you Laura. They probably been overwhelmed with traveling. I'm thinking that there also might be something this Friday with Advocare. When I look at them and their pictures from Monday they looked very happy. No faking that. Do I think their happy and getting married? YES

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:47 pm

^ Josh still definitely works at Capstone so he is doing both Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Oh my he is super busy then. Thanks

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:00 pm

If their wedding is on TV I will certainly watch it.  Perhaps Andi even has her dress picked out.  She did try on wedding dresses with Josh last fall in NYC.  They certainly have done some wedding planning it seems.  I think they are just being coy about it all.  Also relationships take work and understanding.  I wish them the very best.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I just saw a really nice tweet to the Bachelor from a guy.  He wrote -

Thoughts:  First there was no Andi Dorfman this year in the group of ladies.  She is one of a kind and will always top the big board.

So nice that there are guys out there that also think of our Andi in such a positive light.

What a good night's sleep will do for ones perspective.  We who love these two on here try and follow so closely that we forget that they have lives outside of the Bachelorette and their fans.  I'm as guility as anyone of this.  I am sure that they both love their fans and especially the support we give them.  They have been on the go nonstop since the finale.  I really don't know how they keep up with it all.  They have also been super busy with Josh's AdvoCare and it just might be true that they haven't had time to plan a wedding.  I think they have or will be soon moving into a bigger place and that takes time to pack and move and get settled in.  So when Andi said we'll go back to Atlanta and make a home and figure it out there sounds realistic.  Although, I would love to see them marry in 2015 does not mean they are not getting married.   I truly just want them to do whatever is best for them.

That's my 2 cents for today.

Good post Laura, we forget they are super busy with Advocare and all the traveling, magazine covers and Charity events.  Andi may have looked at wedding things in her down time and has an idea but the planning itself has not been done.

I suggest anyone who has any doubts about this couple should check out the Access Hollywood interview again.  Especially the part when the interviewer mentions their engagement.  Andi says yes we are and then starts flashing her ring around.  It sure eased any doubts that I may had.

PS, I do feel they will be married in 2015 so that Josh can start working on that family he wants so badly. giggling

Last edited by nannymargie on Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:11 pm

Youre right about them being busy but I still believe that they have started to plan and they just can't say anything yet.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips