SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by aviej Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:16 am

Hey guys here is the radio interview that CH made yesterday on the Bachelor premiere where JODI is referenced. CH's segment starts at 28:25. Discussion of previous cast starts at 42:25 and JODI starts at 45:40 approximately.

The Marilu Show - January 6th, 2015

http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast/mariluHenner/0105151.mp3
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:56 am

Personally, I don't put much stock into anything CH is saying.... I know that everyone is different though, an I respect that... I just go by what I think and what I see, all of us JODI fans know from watching all of their post interviews how they interact and this is how they always do... They are hugged up, rubbing each other Andi answers most of the questions and Josh throws in a little here or there, not unless a question is asked of him and they are smiling throughout the interviews..... That is how they have always been, so I saw nothing different...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:41 am

Loved the interview and I loved how he brought the conversation BACK to Andi and Josh at the end and said twice, they were destined to make it. Time will tell. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:34 am

I just found a tweet on Twitter that appears to be from a guy that sat next to Andi and Josh on the plane when they flew out to LA. Apparently he didn't realize who Andi and Josh were because he just figured it out today. He thanked Josh for being a "normal dude" and thanked them for being a "nice couple" and they must have talked about Sabel because he said "I hope ya'll get to see your bulldog soon." Since they didn't tweet about it in guessing this guy doesn't already know they're home.

The guy seemed to have enjoyed their company.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:09 am

Ash2214 wrote:I just found a tweet on Twitter that appears to be from a guy that sat next to Andi and Josh on the plane when they flew out to LA. Apparently he didn't realize who Andi and Josh were because he just figured it out today. He thanked Josh for being a "normal dude" and thanked them for being a "nice couple" and they must have talked about Sabel because he said "I hope ya'll get to see your bulldog soon." Since they didn't tweet about it in guessing this guy doesn't already know they're home.

The guy seemed to have enjoyed their company.

Can you share who wrote the tweet? I couldn't find anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:25 am

Josh favorited both of the guys tweets and even replied back with a quick tweet. The person is @jamisontate

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:05 pm

Thanks soccermom333 for you're post. Everything u said I agree with. I didn't even know who RS was. As u can see I don't read the tabloids. 99% of the time they aren't true.(such as Andi being pregnant). It's to bad we as a great nation want to believe the negative instead of the positive. I thought Andi & Josh looked and acted the same as always. Well not looked the same Josh looked good but Andi took my breath away! Plus why would Josh have taken the picture of them in the car if he didn't want to remember that moment with Andi!I think they were the best looking couple there! As for them spending all that time with their families, you're right, Their families mean the world to them, Plus Josh and his mom introducing her to all their friends.Why waste the time if what they have isn't solid. I still think they slowed down the tweeting when Andi was getting so many hateful tweets about her shirt she designed and about her not using her law degree. It's her life. I bet no one tells these those who are not fans what to do with their life. The those who are not fans probably wish they had her life! So again soccerman333 Thanks again for the words of wisdom and bringing me back to my senses. I love this forum and all the people who keep informed.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:08 pm

Sorry for the miss use of the words. I'm on my table and it's smaller. Lol

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:47 pm

We all know how much Josh wants to start a family and have kids.  So do you think the comment from Andi about putting wedding on hold for a bit is true or just maybe she thought this would make people stop asking?  It seems we have gotten a different answer every time the question was asked.  IMO I thought they were waiting for ABC to let them know something. Josh did say it's 2015 and they need to get started or something like that.

On their Veteran's Day interview when asked about the wedding date she said " we can't say"  So I think they have a date in place and are just dancing around all the questions.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Every interview of them that we watched they both said they can't say anything about their wedding, suddenly Chris is interviewing them and they didn't even start planning? For me, it shows they are going to televised it, or at least, they are still in the talks with abc. Andi and Josh got a lot of applause and good comments both on the red carpet and inside . I believe their wedding is going to be on our tv screen, I am in a positive attitude. Crossing my fingers.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:16 pm

edenpol wrote:Every interview of them that we watched they both said they can't say anything about their wedding, suddenly Chris is interviewing them and they didn't even start planning? For me, it shows they are going to televised it, or at least, they are still in the talks with abc. Andi and Josh got a lot of applause and good comments both on the red carpet and inside . I believe their wedding is going to be on our tv screen, I am in a positive attitude. Crossing my fingers.

I agree
They told Ruben Jay that they couldn't tell him their wedding date, which obviously means that they have one. In People magazine, they also said that they put plans on hold for a bit, which means that they started planning and then stopped. So clearly, by saying that they haven't started, they are definitely playing coy and not telling us everything because that is not true - they have started. Because of ABC, they probably can't give any wedding details and it might just be easier for them to say that they haven't started planning. Another thing is that Chris Harrison insisted more on getting wedding details from Marcus and Lacy than Josh and Andi and I think it's because he knows Andi and Josh can't say anything.

By the way, it's Wednesday and I miss getting mcm and wcw pictures from Josh and Andi.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:22 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
edenpol wrote:Every interview of them that we watched they both said they can't say anything about their wedding, suddenly Chris is interviewing them and they didn't even start planning? For me, it shows they are going to televised it, or at least, they are still in the talks with abc. Andi and Josh got a lot of applause and good comments both on the red carpet and inside . I believe their wedding is going to be on our tv screen, I am in a positive attitude. Crossing my fingers.

I agree
They told Ruben Jay that they couldn't tell him their wedding date, which obviously means that they have one. In People magazine, they also said that they put plans on hold for a bit, which means that they started planning and then stopped. So clearly, by saying that they haven't started, they are definitely playing coy and not telling us everything because that is not true - they have started. Because of ABC, they probably can't give any wedding details and it might just be easier for them to say that they haven't started planning.  Another thing is that Chris Harrison insisted more on getting wedding details from Marcus and Lacy than Josh and Andi and I think it's because he knows Andi and Josh can't say anything.

By the way, it's Wednesday and I miss getting mcm and wcw pictures from Josh and Andi.
Good point! Thanks for pointing that out!!
And yes I miss their mcm and wcw so much!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips