SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by smartcat Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:18 am

Sleeping America is awed by the great pictures. I love the picture with the original Lola the very best being a Lola myself. They look like they're having a great time mixing work and pleasure. Thanks as always to our super Seancatters that bring us all this great info and pictures etc. Lipsis , we can always count on our leader.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am

Yay more videos. That's always a pleasant surprise. This guy films a lot with Jefferson Bethke, a fellow author and Christian. I'm still waiting for the Lowes to meet up with him while in Seattle. I feel like it has to happen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:20 pm

Thanks for the additional photos, MO5. This little part of sleeping America OVERslept! Its possible it is just still photograpks but my guess is they didnt go all the way to Seattle to sit and smile. Either way, WE WIN!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 pm

I agree, another video in the werks. Thanks y'all for sleuthing! And collecting photos! And posting for us! Those of us who are less skilled appreciate you.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:38 pm

What a FANTASTIC way to start a day ... :bigsmile:
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:45 pm

I love Marms picture. So much personality in it. And Cats new Jammie's are cute.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:44 pm

Jeff Bethke just confirmed that they have record videos of Sean and Catherine talking about love, dating and marriage and they will be on his youtube in a couple of week. I really look forward to watching them.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:52 pm

Yep, here another pic from it and Jefferson's comment

So Alyssa and I have been huge fans of @seanloweksu & @catherinegiudici and how they love Jesus in such a public spotlight ever since we saw them on The Bachelor years ago like the rest of America. Recently we found out Sean & I have the same publisher and they sent me his new book 'For The Right Reasons' that comes out in two weeks. I seriously couldn't put it down. Amazing book and incredible to see how God works. We then thought it'd be fun to interview them for our youtube channel and ask them questions about marriage, dating, and if they believe in soulmates. Unfortunately I came down with the flu yesterday and wasn't able to make the shoot but thankful for rad friends like @cikproductions & @ccannon21 who orchestrated it all. PS look for the videos on my youtube channel in the next couple weeks. Excited to share with you guys! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:59 pm

Business is done. It's time to go home.

@clmgiudici: Airplane, we meet again. SEA ✈️ DFW

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Did you see the IG pic from nolananderson?  Cute closeup.  Love when Sean has his hand wrapped around her shoulder/upper arm.  It reminds me of when he kept squeezing her upper arm when they were talking to his family on the final episode.  To me it was a reassuring gesture to help try and calm her nerves..

Last edited by livelife on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:07 pm

livelife wrote:Did you see the IG pic from nolananderson?  Cute closeup.  Love when Sean has his hand wrapped around her shoulder.  It reminds me of when he kept squeezing her upper arm when they were talking to his family on the final episode.  To me it was reassuring gesture to help try and calm her nerves..

Fun project! Had a great time shooting with this wonderful couple. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:17 pm

^^^ sweetness overload.

I really love reading the comments on other people's IG's about Sean and Catherine, especially when they don't tag them and try to get their attention. To me that means the comment is genuine and heartfelt. I've read today, "that couple is cream of the crop", "they're the best ever" and stuff like that. Of course, we know that but it's nice to hear.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98