SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:31 pm

Anything else? You mean there's other things tonight besides the Lowe's being on TV? Lol. I'm excited to see them too and super happy that it appears that CH will be talking to them. I wish I could watch at the the same time as you all but, alas, I have to wait for the west coast viewing. The good news is, I can be on IG watch while you watch the show.

Speaking of tonight, I'd love commentary from you all while you watch. You can use the live tweet thread for that. You should keep your comments only to the Lowe's though. (ie: Sean was asked who his favorite fan was and he said Lipsis) laugh out loud. And we can use the live tweet thread for their tweets from the audience as well.

Have a great day ya'all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by deeliciouz Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:07 pm

^looks like Sean will be live tweeting for the official Bachelor ABC twitter account! Sarcastically too! ;) Lol. So excited!

eta:

Tweeting sarcastically from the live [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] premier tonight. Who's ready?

— Sean Lowe (@SeanLowe09) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:12 pm

lipsis wrote:Anything else? You mean there's other things tonight besides the Lowe's being on TV? Lol. I'm excited to see them too and super happy that it appears that CH will be talking to them. I wish I could watch at the the same time as you all but, alas, I have to wait for the west coast viewing. The good news is, I can be on IG watch while you watch the show.

Speaking of tonight, I'd love commentary from you all while you watch. You can use the live tweet thread for that. You should keep your comments only to the Lowe's though.  (ie: Sean was asked who his favorite fan was and he said Lipsis) laugh out loud. And we can use the live tweet thread for their tweets from the audience as well.

Have a great day ya'all.

We will watch The Lowe for the second time with you!!

ABC if you want me to keep watching tonight, I will need more of Sean and Catherine throughout the three hours!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Today's the day [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Getting prepped and ready for the premiere tonight! Will you be watching? Smiley

— Catherine Lowe (@clmgiudici) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

eta: Should I be entering these tweets into the live tweet thread lipsis? I haven't done this in a minute. Embarressed!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:18 pm

^^^^ nope that thread is meant for the show. Here is perfect.

And I take Sean's tweet to mean he will be tweeting from his own account. He just tagged @BachelorABC

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:20 pm

^Ha! Yay, I did something right for once.

And you are totally right. I really misinterpreted the first tweet huh? Embarassed Oops!

---
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:02 pm

New blog

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:54 pm

Away but still thinking of her baby

What you rookin at, Lola? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:28 pm

They have arrived!!

The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC 3m3 minutes ago

One of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s favorite couples is ready to usher in a new season of love! @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:30 pm

^^Dayum! Sean looks HAWT! Good job Catherine!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:35 pm

^word.

---
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:45 pm

They look so cute but what is Cat wearing ? no idea

Last edited by StacyNor on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98