SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:10 am

^Exciting!

Now disappear you two and resurface on Tuesday. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Facts - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:14 am

^^^ yup, we've got other stuff to entertain ourselves with.

Hope they have a fantastic time!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:19 am

Me too, I pray that they will have a wonderful time!! I am happy that they did not let us know where they are going.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:24 pm

So excited for them. Good for you hubs. I'm guessing all over the map in my head, but the where isn't as important as the event they're celebrating, that significant one year mark. The two of them together anywhere is great! So happy for our Lowebirds,
Sean, if you're anywhere swimming with the sting rays, be careful!!!!!!!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:40 pm

^^
Yay I'm so happy for them wherever they are, they'll be together.

And Smartcat, what stingrays??!!!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:53 pm

So happy for them. Like when they were on their honeymoon, maybe we'll not hear from them until Tuesday and that's really OooooKkkkkkk!!!! Have a fantastic time, Lowebirds!!! I've been watching their youtube music videos (after I listened to the "One Woman" posted by lipsis this week), MTP, the proposal, ATFR and the wedding every day/night. Jumping hearts Thank you all and here's to you all :thismuch:
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:12 pm

smartcat wrote:So excited for them. Good for you hubs. I'm guessing all over the map in my head, but the where isn't as important as the event they're celebrating, that significant one year mark. The two of them together anywhere is great! So happy for our Lowebirds,
Sean, if you're anywhere swimming with the sting rays, be careful!!!!!!!

WORD.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Good morning.

So happy and excited for them.
...here is what I am thinking about their destination: what if he is taking her to her favorite European city, Venice, may be, for 4 days or so, and ride on the gondola and visit fun sites, or even Paris....just my imagination.  Where ever they are going, I am sure they will have fun and it will be memorable for them, and us.. The "majorly" in her tweet says a lot about where they are going....just my interpretation
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:49 pm

vivi2 wrote:^^
Yay I'm so happy for them wherever they are, they'll be together.

And Smartcat,  what stingrays??!!!

Just think back to their honeymoon Vivi. The stingrays were not kind to our Sean's precious anatomy and Mr. Blabbermouth told all of us. Poor Catherine had a few quiet days giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:01 pm

The majorly trippin could have a couple of meanings.

1) it's a big trip, as in far away or someplace super exciting. The question would be how big could it be with no more than 4 days. Europe would be one day each way in travel. Hawaii would be borderline 'big'

2)she could be majorly trippin as in freaking out/super excited or surprised because it's someplace unexpected but still a little more manageable travel time-wise

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:14 pm

You are right!
If it is Europe, they will be there late afternoon or  evening today...they'll have Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, and head home Monday evening or Tuesday morning.  There are several direct flights to Europe and most are day time, except British Airways, which mostly leave my area at night, usually 9 PM EST and arrive London early in the AM, and then passengers make their connections onto other European cities, Rome, for instance. Their favorite airline, Virgin, should have direct flights to Europe
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:23 pm

I'm hoping that the majorly tripping has more to do with Sean having blown her mind as to where they're going- not so much that it's far (though it could be).

I'm sure she had more than one meaning though. It also could be that they are going to be away for awhile (book tour- together, I hope). So in many ways, it's majorly. I would guess that at some point on the tour Sean will say "We just got back from...." and the world will know where they're getting away.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98