SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:04 pm

As much as I love the way they look at each other, the picture I keep going back to is the one with Georgia. The way Sean looks at kids is precious. (ie: Kensie and Smith coming down the aisle) and then little Georgia touching hands with Cat through the glass. I die. Those two are going to be such great parents.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:08 pm

@SeanLowe09: Who Was Your Favorite from last night's Episode of @BachelorABC? Vote in my poll here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Did they show the bit last night of Sean and Cat getting ready to do a selfie with Neil Lane? I don't remember seeing it. Anyway, it's here in Lesley's video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:20 pm

^^^ Yes they did show it.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:51 pm

@SeanLowe09: Best bachelor? I don't know about that but I'm humbled by the @eonline title. @clmgiudici voted for @bobguiney btw. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Home again, home again, jiggity jig jig!

@clmgiudici: LA, it was great. Til next time Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Where did I miss a picture of Catherine and Sean with a child through the glass? Must have missed that one somewhere back thread. Anyone help. It sounds so cute,
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:14 pm

Oh SmartCat, the things I do for you. With Cassie and Peters little girl, Georgia

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:25 pm

Oh you're the best lipsis. I would have hated to miss that. The most precious group of pictures. They will make super parents. Can't wait.
. Thanks girlie! handwave
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:32 pm

Awesome! (Video)

@SeanLowe09: Coolest flight attendant ever. @virginamerica [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:44 pm

@clmgiudici: Howdy Big D Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Cute pic of the flight attendant and the Lowes on wassoppers IG account.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98