SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:42 pm

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but Sean's sister Shay and her family are currently in China to get their new daughter!! So happy thoughts for the whole Lowe family!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by Momon001 Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:53 pm

HAppy New Year to everyone!

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Happy New Year everyone! Hope Ya'all are enjoying the first day of 2015. I can't believe it's finally Anniversary and book release month! Time flies...unless we're waiting for SOON.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:53 pm

^It's a big, exciting month for them. Should be tons of fun. And how great for us that because their wedding was on t.v. we can relive it that day and celebrate along with them again.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Yep, we talked about it in the wedding thread, but I think a rewatch party is definitely in order.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:13 pm

Happy New Year to all my SeanCat Family!!! Hope this will be your and the Lowe's best yet. God bless us all.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:28 pm

@clmgiudici: If I photoshopped it, I woulda made myself waaay cuter. mariolopezextra [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:30 pm

I remember her mentioning this photo in an interview with Mario. She must have found the picture when she was in Seattle last week.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:41 pm

Seems to me we've seen it before, no?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:44 pm

^I never remember seeing the picture just heard the story about it existing.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:03 pm

I remember the Mario Lopez interview, way before her wedding, if I remember correctly, when she said her family used to vacation or vacationed at the same place in Mexico and that people thought Mario was her brother, something to that effect....she said she would ask her mom to find the pic with Mario in it...her mom probably found it when she was in Seattle recently

See her mom's comment on IG pic...
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:20 am

HNY youse guys! ;) Albeit a bit late. Yay for the Lowes keeping their celebrations lowe key and cozy! Love that pic of Cat and Lola! Ha. And I totally remember the interview she mentioned the photo too.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98