SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:17 am

jcrbil wrote:
Diana wrote:laugh out loud so is Sean Jake too then? Rolling Eyes

No, because Sean cared that it was difficult on his relationship with Catherine.  Clearly Jake didn't care.

Maybe Chris will turn out to be a Sean and not a Jake.

I don't know if CS will do DWTS, but if he does, it won't make me think any less of him. How he handles himself in his relationship will be a better indication to me of how serious he is. He seems to be willing to try some new things and I can't fault him for that. Other people take the opportunities that this show opens up for them, so why not him?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:57 am

Sprite wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
Diana wrote:laugh out loud so is Sean Jake too then? Rolling Eyes

No, because Sean cared that it was difficult on his relationship with Catherine.  Clearly Jake didn't care.

I don't know if CS will do DWTS, but if he does, it won't make me think any less of him. How he handles himself in his relationship will be a better indication to me of how serious he is. He seems to be willing to try some new things and I can't fault him for that. Other people take the opportunities that this show opens up for them, so why not him?

Great post, Sprite. I also agree, doing DWTS won't effect how I feel about Chris either. Unfortunately, so far his own show is pretty effectively killing my opinion of him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

Great post, Sprite.  I also agree, doing DWTS won't effect how I feel about Chris either.  Unfortunately, so far his own show is pretty effectively killing my opinion of him.

At this stage of the game I expect all the over the top crazy because the producers want that. I spend a lot of time cringing...no matter the lead. They have to keep some of these "ladies" whether they want to or not. I could see last night...the real Chris, not the one that was sprouting producer driven drivel...was just wondering WTH. I think given a choice, he would have gotten rid of many of them, but that just isn't an option. What shapes my opinion of a lead is how they treat the contestants and who they ultimately pick. If they manage to stay together...even better. So far, I like his sense of humour and I think he comes across as very kind. He still seems a little overwhelmed and giddy which I find kind of awkward and kind of sweet at the same time. I actually laughed out loud a few times last night at his reactions and I rarely do that on any TV show, let alone this. For me...so far, so good.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Great post, Sprite.  I also agree, doing DWTS won't effect how I feel about Chris either.  Unfortunately, so far his own show is pretty effectively killing my opinion of him.

At this stage of the game I expect all the over the top crazy because the producers want that. I spend a lot of time cringing...no matter the lead. They have to keep some of these "ladies" whether they want to or not. I could see last night...the real Chris, not the one that was sprouting producer driven drivel...was just wondering WTH. I think given a choice, he would have gotten rid of many of them, but that just isn't an option. What shapes my opinion of a lead is how they treat the contestants and who they ultimately pick. If they manage to stay together...even better. So far, I like his sense of humour and I think he comes across as very kind. He still seems a little overwhelmed and giddy which I find kind of awkward and kind of sweet at the same time. I actually laughed out loud a few times last night at his reactions and I rarely do that on any TV show, let alone this. For me...so far, so good.

Since, I tend to really respect your opinion, I will try to stay open to him. I just hate the kid in the candy store, let me make out with as many wannabees in their early 20s. I wasn't liking him all episode, but the makeout session with Ashley I really disgusted me. I can't see anyway to blame that on the producers, just him acting like a ho bag.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:57 pm

Ratings are in.
Down again.
The Bachelor drew a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49 Monday night, down 23% from last week, falling to a series low. Castle was down one tenth of a point at 1.4. ABC was the night’s top broadcaster, averaging a 1.6 rating and 4 share.
link

Further breakdowns:
link

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:59 pm

No surprise there. Plus, they will spin it with the College game stuff...watch.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:00 pm

Of course. :Nod:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Since, I tend to really respect your opinion, I will try to stay open to him.  I just hate the kid in the candy store, let me make out with as many wannabees in their early 20s.  I wasn't liking him all episode, but the makeout session with Ashley I really disgusted me.  I can't see anyway to blame that on the producers, just him acting like a ho bag.

Thank you. Mutual respect going on. Yeah the make-outs are cringe worthy, but at this stage of the game I am willing to give him some slack. I am worried about the whole tent thing coming up, but since they always edit things to appear worse than they really are...and half the time we don't even get to see what they have been teasing us with in the previews...I will hold out hope for him.

I think that I am differentiating between what I consider the real Chris and the one that has to put on a show. There are moments when I see him being natural...that I like and make me think he is basically a nice, funny guy...and the more scripted Chris that comes across as stiff and looking a bit like an idiot. As I said, right now I basically like him, but as we all know, that can change. I will be staying tuned...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ratings are in.
Down again.
The Bachelor drew a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49 Monday night, down 23% from last week, falling to a series low. Castle was down one tenth of a point at 1.4. ABC was the night’s top broadcaster, averaging a 1.6 rating and 4 share.
link

Further breakdowns:
link

Like many others I watched on & mainly Off = Ohio State versus Oregon game more interesting

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:12 pm

Yikes that is not good for the show. I hope it gets renewed.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:16 pm

The Ohio State vs Oregon was a big game. I know a number of people that wanted to watch the game live. The bachelor will be watched on tape. It is not live anyway. BTW it was a great game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:20 pm

It was a good game.
I was delegated for TB viewing to another area of our mansion. giggling House Siberia.
After our mind numbing and on the edge of the seat episode, I ventured back to civilization and comfort, to watch the remainder of the game.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy