SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:15 pm

I am a bit disappointed to read about his interest in DWTS. He posted a pic recently with Erin Andrews (co-host w/ Tom Bergeron) and said they met on a plane. This just makes we wonder if he did get engaged and whether finding a wife was his true motivation. While Sean and Cat seemed to cope with it well, DWTS is a truly grueling experience due to the hours and commitment required, not the best way to kickoff a relationship. His priorities seem to be different than advertised or shifting, much like a certain recent Bachelorette, and look how that turned out.

Back to top Go down

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:27 pm

^He did just meet Erin Andrews at the airport. He was headed home and she was headed out to GB for the NFL game.

DWTS can be something your relationship survives. But Sean talks in his book about how he wishes he hadn't done the show because of the strain it put on their relationship.

GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 25 87b72b10 GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 25 86669110 GMADancing - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:59 pm

What do you think Fleiss is up to . . . looking for the next Bette?  

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  
 ·  8h 8 hours ago  
Need your help, #Bachelornation . Pick out your favorite girls tonite and let me know who they are. Thanks!

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister   “@DreaJones1: @fleissmeister Why Mike?  what's going on tell us more” Just getting close to decision time. If ya know what I mean...
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:03 pm

If this DWTS rumor is true it sounds like Chris is turning into Jake Pavelka Rolling Eyes

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:10 pm

It's obviously going to be Britt so why do they need our tweets? Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:15 pm

That's the way the machine works.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:I am a bit disappointed to read about his interest in DWTS. He posted a pic recently with Erin Andrews (co-host w/ Tom Bergeron) and said they met on a plane. This just makes we wonder if he did get engaged and whether finding a wife was his true motivation. While Sean and Cat seemed to cope with it well, DWTS is a truly grueling experience due to the hours and commitment required, not the best way to kickoff a relationship. His priorities seem to be different than advertised or shifting, much like a certain recent Bachelorette, and look how that turned out.

I will be disappointed in him if this is true. I really did think he was sincere and genuine about finding a wife and bringing her home to the farm. Hope this is just hype. Plus, as much as I like him, I think his dancing would be awkward.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:35 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:I am a bit disappointed to read about his interest in DWTS. He posted a pic recently with Erin Andrews (co-host w/ Tom Bergeron) and said they met on a plane. This just makes we wonder if he did get engaged and whether finding a wife was his true motivation. While Sean and Cat seemed to cope with it well, DWTS is a truly grueling experience due to the hours and commitment required, not the best way to kickoff a relationship. His priorities seem to be different than advertised or shifting, much like a certain recent Bachelorette, and look how that turned out.

I will be disappointed in him if this is true.  I really did think he was sincere and genuine about finding a wife and bringing her home to the farm.  Hope this is just hype. Plus, as much as I like him, I think his dancing would be awkward.

KB, I unfortunately do think this is very true. I think he is going to get as much out of this experiment as possible. He may eventually go back the farm and hopefully his chosen will be with him, but he is going to milk it for all it is worth first, not for the money but the experience. He played his role too perfectly when Andi let him go and at MTA.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Fivesolas76 wrote:If this DWTS rumor is true it sounds like Chris is turning into Jake Pavelka Rolling Eyes

Welcome1 Fivesolas76 !

and we all know how that ended. He promoted himself to be TB just like Jake did which I find annoying.

As far as MF tweet, he just wants viewers to think they have a say, when in "reality" they have no say. It will be interesting to see the outcome.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:46 pm

laugh out loud so is Sean Jake too then? Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:50 pm

Diana wrote:laugh out loud so is Sean Jake too then? Rolling Eyes

No, because Sean cared that it was difficult on his relationship with Catherine. Clearly Jake didn't care.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:10 am

Honestly, this is reality tv. No one has 100% true "right" intentions. Why do you think they get on this show in the first place? Expect very little from everyone on reality tv. It's all a game at the end of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy