SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:20 am

I don't even know who she is! LOL..better go see!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:27 am

Maybe once the season unfolds we will see what the attraction is. It could be something as simple is she is nuts or creates drama and TPTB want her to stick around. It could simply be TPTB manipulated Chris into wanting more time with her.
She is 12 yrs younger than Chris, right?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:33 am

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe once the season unfolds we will see what the attraction is. It could be something as simple is she is nuts or creates drama and TPTB want her to stick around. It could simply be TPTB manipulated Chris into wanting more time with her.

Yes she is. Watched premiere last night and my hubby even laughed during the RC. He was like those other women are gorgeous and she is average. Maybe we will find out, she is just my WTH person right now. Even Kaitlyn I can see the fun with her. This one was just kind of boring and plain to me all around.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe once the season unfolds we will see what the attraction is. It could be something as simple is she is nuts or creates drama and TPTB want her to stick around. It could simply be TPTB manipulated Chris into wanting more time with her.

She's 21, has a toddler and a baby daddy in the picture. The obligatory Mom role this season.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:36 am

Ch said that Chris "wears his heart on his sleeves" and they had to find a way to work around that during filming. They probably had to do a lot more directing than usual with him, which must have been confusing to all.

If the producers were able to easily see who he really liked, I bet the girls knew, too!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:42 am

julychild wrote:Ch said that Chris "wears his heart on his sleeves" and they had to find a way to work around that during filming. They probably had to do a lot more directing than usual with him, which must have been confusing to all.

If the producers were able to easily see who he really liked, I bet the girls knew, too!

Is that why he rarely has a shirt on in previews- to work around him wearing his heart on the sleeve. giggling
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:45 am

KB_Mom wrote:
julychild wrote:Ch said that Chris "wears his heart on his sleeves" and they had to find a way to work around that during filming. They probably had to do a lot more directing than usual with him, which must have been confusing to all.

Is that why he rarely has a shirt on in previews- to work around him wearing his heart  on the sleeve. giggling

cantstopl

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 am

julychild wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

Is that why he rarely has a shirt on in previews- to work around him wearing his heart  on the sleeve. giggling

cantstopl

Too much man boob going to be happening.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

IIRC there was a preview up yesterday that Ashley I won the race. And they were in the hot tub before the tractor race so they were wet and appeared to be cold.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the Mackenzie attraction?

MacKenzie is probably a sweet young lady, but I don't see it either and I think is just being kept around for a little while for the single mom aspect.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:52 am

I will honest, I am over the whole single parent contestants. So the appeal to me is gone for that. I will wait and see, just confused right now. If RS is correct and she gets a GD rose this Monday maybe it will become clearer to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:I will honest, I am over the whole single parent contestants.  So the appeal to me is gone for that.  I will wait and see, just confused right now.  If RS is correct and she gets a GD rose this Monday maybe it will become clearer to me.

Me, too. I have to wonder how many of these single parents can even move out of state with their custody arrangements. Joke. Waste of time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:58 am

stuckinsc wrote:I will honest, I am over the whole single parent contestants.  So the appeal to me is gone for that.  I will wait and see, just confused right now.  If RS is correct and she gets a GD rose this Monday maybe it will become clearer to me.

The single parent contestants never appealed to me. A single man\woman can choose if they want to pack up and move anywhere if they find love on the show. When you have a child, you have a responsibility to co parent and make sure your child has both parents in their life. You just can't pack up and move across the country with your child.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy