SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:57 pm

CHO wrote:I am wondering why this hasn't come up yet.  I received the US Weekly 2/23 edition and it very blatently said that Jade's past history of nude model photography was too much for Chris' mother and that Kaitlyn was in this for exposure and ....... that Becca was lukewarm about Chris.  She did not feel the need to reveal her virginity status to Chris and when she did he was surprised but totally understanding.  Show sources apparently revealed that Becca was not that into Chris.  He wasn't her usual type.  But Chris  really liked Becca.  And lastly someone apparently had had sex before the show started and then thought she might be pregnant as she had missed her period.  

Isn't this giving it away -- that Becca was not that into Chris ??

wow Nothing about Whtiney?  

I can believe some of this but it hard to believe Becca isn't showing some interest in Chris at this point and in the previews.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:58 pm

I read the same article. How reliable is the info in Us? No mention of Whitney in the article IIRC. Either giving it away or a smokescreen?
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:10 pm

US Weekly about an 8 out of 10 on reliability.

For US Weekly, a very fair assumption is that there are real sources, saying exactly what is printed (allowing only for mistakes or misunderstandings on part of a reporter, or editors tweaking in some way that lost meaning).  But those sources may not have all the facts, may have an agenda, or may be on the payroll of production or network.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:16 pm

CHO wrote:I am wondering why this hasn't come up yet.  I received the US Weekly 2/23 edition and it very blatently said that Jade's past history of nude model photography was too much for Chris' mother and that Kaitlyn was in this for exposure and ....... that Becca was lukewarm about Chris.  She did not feel the need to reveal her virginity status to Chris and when she did he was surprised but totally understanding.  Show sources apparently revealed that Becca was not that into Chris.  He wasn't her usual type.  But Chris  really liked Becca.  And lastly someone apparently had had sex before the show started and then thought she might be pregnant as she had missed her period.  

I hope TPTB don't actually feature the bolded part. Regardless of the test results, that's just too personal and too much of an embarrassment to include.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:17 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

wow Nothing about Whtiney?  

I can believe some of this but it hard to believe Becca isn't showing some interest in Chris at this point and in the previews.

During Ashley H's season an article naming most of her top guys came out.  I think JP was supposedly still in love with his last girl or something similiar.  These claims about some of Chris' girls are tame.  Would Chris' mom know about Jade before the end of HTDs?  When was she "spoiled" as a contestant?  If Kaitlyn wanted exposure then why didn't she sing?  She's a singer - I posted pics in her thread.  Becca initiated the kiss and kept kissing "of free will" so there is some interest at this point.  About her virginity: tough call.  Do others talk about their sex life?
Not sure why Whit wasn't included but good to not have to deal with this stuff.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:23 pm

Well Jade did go to a local football game and I saw a clip of him talking to someone who knew him and Jade was with him. And it is a small town- I'm sure someone in that town reads spoilers and talks about it.

ETA: RS posted Jade on 11/5. Was that before or after fri night football? Still would have been before MTP and Jade was eliminated by then. Maybe momma being unhappy had more to do with knowing the sisters had picked her for the Cinderella date and then hearing about her playboy past. Article made it sound like Chris had more of an issue with her not telling him til so late in the process than the actual photos themselves. no idea
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:39 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:Well Jade did go to a local football game and I saw a clip of him talking to someone who knew him and Jade was with him. And it is a small town- I'm sure someone in that town reads spoilers and talks about it.

True yes

I'm beginning to question where the storyline is going.  We have a recent vid of Brit saying a woman wants her husband to make her feel like she's the only one paired with an article to discredit everyone except Whit.  In a subtle way that either suggests she is the only "worthy"/right reasons one or the one chosen by default. 

Just trying to decipher the spin.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:54 pm

notarose wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:Well Jade did go to a local football game and I saw a clip of him talking to someone who knew him and Jade was with him. And it is a small town- I'm sure someone in that town reads spoilers and talks about it.

True yes

I'm beginning to question where the storyline is going.  We have a recent vid of Brit saying a woman wants her husband to make her feel like she's the only one paired with an article to discredit everyone except Whit.  In a subtle way that either suggests she is the only "worthy"/right reasons one or the one chosen by default. 

Just trying to decipher the spin.

I'm with you....hoping the 3 one on ones give us a better idea. Especially since the supposed f2 will each have one this episode.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:07 am

ETA: RS posted Jade on 11/5. Was that before or after fri night football? Still would have been before MTP and Jade was eliminated by then. Maybe momma being unhappy had more to do with knowing the sisters had picked her for the Cinderella date and then hearing about her playboy past. Article made it sound like Chris had more of an issue with her not telling him til so late in the process than the actual photos themselves. no idea

This stood out to me on the Cinderella date. She made a big deal of telling him about the engagment, that I think he thought they had cleared their hurdle and then finding out something else might have made me pretty mad too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:09 am

I'm taking this article with a grain of salt, however IF Becca wasn't into Chris, but he was into her, and if Whit is indeed the spoiled F1, will it be a default pick? I 'm really going to watch Becca carefully next week on her 1 on 1 with Chris...or is it all a smokescreen. scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:18 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What's he doing in DFW?? His Cubs hat isn't much of a disguise. Smiley

Nice find MD!

Going to spend Valentines day somewhere?? beatingheart beatingheart

It's the Bears logo.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 3806527698

It has nothing to do with the Blackhawks, so I'm excused. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 3806527698 Sorry Bears fans. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 51 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:43 am

"Sandy Kenyon gets behind the scenes details from Chris Soules about being 'The Bachelor'."  Good interview revealing more of Chris' personality and being out of his comfort zone with speaking publically.

'The Bachelor' Chris Soules on the woman he loves, and behind the scenes details
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy