SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 48 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:15 pm

kellytravisty Mondays are the worst. @andi_dorfman @taylorefrost 23min
tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 48 10817952_566028913527206_655185205_n
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 48 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by aviej Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:19 pm

Lucky for Andi she has Josh to comfort her. He has done it successfully in the past with the F2 drama and he'll do it again. He takes protective role very seriously and I'm sure he'd give her no limit of TLC. Plus, a vacay with your fav friends won't hurt either. She'll be okay.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:22 pm

aviej wrote:Lucky for Andi she has Josh to comfort her. He has done it successfully in the past with the F2 drama and he'll do it again. He takes protective role very seriously and I'm sure he'd give her no limit of TLC. Plus, a vacay with your fav friends won't hurt either. She'll be okay.
Yes, Andi said in an interview she used to cry out her eyes at nights because all of the comments, but Josh taught her to ignore those.
Kelly commented on Andi's post:
kellytravisty I love that you all claim to be fans and have "supported" Andi on her journey but it seems it's only on your terms. So proud of you, Andi (kissing emoji). 12min
Gosh I love Kelly, and I'm happy Andi has a friend like her.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Justafan2 wrote:Andi just commented on the photo "Wow didn't realize drawing a love shirt would spread so much hate.... speechless. Sorry everyone"

:bigsigh:

Some people can be so mean. I Hope she just ignors the negativity, The T-shirt is beautiful and she looks gorgeous in it. She is so engaging ,nice and unbelievably stunning (more so in person then any pics I've seen)...
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:27 pm

I don't ever post comments on IG but I did this time. Just to show support to Andi! I love the t-shirt, and although the price may seem high to some, I've seen plain t-shirts that cost much more at many shops.

And I agree with you, Edenpol, I just want to give Andi a big hug right now. But she is strong and is hopefully getting better about not letting those negative comments get her down. She has so much love in her life right now with Josh, her family and great friends, she needs to just focus on that and continue with her passion for fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:33 pm

It's not that serious, really. Some will like the t and some will not. Andi is fine. In Mexico she is having fun, doing what she wants.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:02 pm

I know she has supporting people, amazing people, but there are some poeple (like myself) that can't stand the fact there is a person, even one, that doesn't like them. And comments such mean things. You can be so strong but those comments will still get to you.
Gosh I wish I could meet her. So so so badly!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:48 pm

luvlady345 wrote:It's not that  serious, really. Some will like the t and some will not.  Andi is fine. In Mexico she is having fun, doing what she wants.

I don't care who you are seeing that many negative comments has to hurt. They are not just saying bad things about the T shirt but why she is not working in the law profession. If they were true fans they would not be saying all these things and would also know why she did not go back to law from her interviews.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:53 pm

edenpol wrote:I wish I just go and hug her and tell her that the negative people will always be there and they are just jealous of her.. she is amazing. I hate that people are being mean to her.
And I just really want to hug her cantstopl

I know right! Me too. I wish people were nicer to her.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:02 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
edenpol wrote:I wish I just go and hug her and tell her that the negative people will always be there and they are just jealous of her.. she is amazing. I hate that people are being mean to her.
And I just really want to hug her cantstopl

I know right! Me too. I wish people were nicer to her.
I wish that all the time :tissuebox
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:09 pm

andi_dorfman MexiTAN time!!!! Loving this relaxing day in Mehico! #showmeyourmumu #mecancun #mexicanigetan #onepiece 10min
tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 48 10860184_870201183025263_1874092927_n
Stunning!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Hey guys, tuning back in. Just saw the IG's. The t-shirt is totally cute. I think it'll sell just fine.

Now, I really wish Andi had received the comments with her dad Hy, he seems so levelheaded and cool you know and not her GF's. Her GF's care about her, but us girls get emotional and feisty and that made Andi much more emotional than usual. She normally doesn't respond and just thanks her supporters. Hy's a businessman he knows that's the best approach. Andi has to learn to deal with criticism and give it a positive turn. And she's learning.

Edenpol, you're so cute. Maybe you should tweet to Andi you're sending her an "internet hug"Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara