SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by aviej Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Andi's back to sporting a one piece. Maybe she's reserving the bikinis only to when she is with Josh now. cantstopl
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Sunshine wrote:Hey guys, tuning back in. Just saw the IG's. The t-shirt is totally cute. I think it'll sell just fine.

Now, I really wish Andi had received the comments with her dad Hy, he seems so levelheaded and cool you know and not her GF's. Her GF's care about her, but us girls get emotional and feisty and that made Andi much more emotional than usual. She normally doesn't respond and just thanks her supporters. Hy's a businessman he knows that's the best approach. Andi has to learn to deal with criticism and give it a positive turn. And she's learning.

Edenpol, you're so cute. Maybe you should tweet to Andi you're sending her an "internet hug"Smiley

haha ohh thanks!! Great idea I'll do it right now!! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:58 pm

nannymargie wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:It's not that  serious, really. Some will like the t and some will not.  Andi is fine. In Mexico she is having fun, doing what she wants.

I don't care who you are seeing that many negative comments has to hurt.  They are not just saying bad things about the T shirt but why she is not working in the law profession.  If they were true fans they would not be saying all these things and would also know why she did not go back to law from her interviews.

But who cares? What random people say behind a computer screen. I don't know, I guess I just can't muster up enough care to worry about what people are saying on Andi' s IG about the T or what she is doing for employment. The only thing I can do is support them by liking their pics and sending encouraging tweets etc. I guess I am just tough person, smh.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 Empty A Georgia PEACH!

Post by bamagal Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:56 pm

Love the T!  Shocked that there are negative comments, but I don't "do" IG, so I can't see them.  In life, there are always those who look for the negative and pounce on it!  Hopefully, someone on this forum will be able to let her know that her "forum family" is supportive!  :yes:
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Josh posted on IG in support of her and the new venture. Very sweet

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:53 pm

It's a cute design. Andi is very photogenic. Love that Josh promoted it as well. Smiley

southwardapparel
4 hours ago
We love the love today!! We hope YOU love this teaser tee for the Andi for Southward collection available this Feb! Check out Southwardapparel.com for more info about the LOVE tee as well as a Q&A on our blog with @andi_dorfman!

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 10838563_1497172683905084_806652134_n

joshmurray11
41 minutes ago
Such a nice, simple, and fun Georgia Peach 'LOVE' shirt that @andi_dorfman designed, very proud of her for taking on new endeavors and having fun with it. Go check it out at Southward Apparel.

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 10817975_1577390822476586_409638218_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 1f49c

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 8367-910 tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 I_got_13 tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:56 pm

oops Linds, sorry.

Deleted duplicate. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:56 pm

andi_dorfman
These girls! (kiss emojis) @kellytravisty @taylorefrost #mexicanigetan #taylorthetigress #kellythekonfused #anditheanteater

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 10009893_756310281115105_251474222_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 1f49c

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 8367-910 tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 I_got_13 tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:03 pm

edenpol wrote:I know she has supporting people, amazing people, but there are some poeple (like myself) that can't stand the fact there is a person, even one, that doesn't like them. And comments such mean things. You can be so strong but those comments will still get to you.
Gosh I wish I could meet her. So so so badly!

Edenpol,

Very well said. If you ever find your way here to the United States I will have my son set you up. bestbud!

I don't know how he did it but he got me a meet.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:15 pm

I love the tee and I bought one for my daughter-in-law for Xmas because she's from Georgia. Perfect gift.

IMO the ring or peach was deliberate. And if so, how clever is that. My first look was that it was a ring and then I realized it was a peach. So I think it was deliberate to show her love for Josh and Georgia.

And I also wish I could give Andi a hug. I can't imagine a real fan even if they didn't care for it would be so mean in giving their opinion. I wish that Andi would just block these people.

My fear is that she will take it to heart and want to get off SM and then we will be the ones that lose and not the trollers.

My gosh, to have one tenth of Andi's talents and beauty and everything else about her. IMO only people who are jealous and have no life make such mean comments on someone's instagram.

Come here and visit, Andi. Only love here for you and Josh.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:30 pm

This thread is to discuss JODI fan things. Not those not fans of the couple. This is treading on discussion and if fans want these things opened to discussion they can be opened in that topic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:05 pm

bamagal wrote:Love the T!  Shocked that there are negative comments, but I don't "do" IG, so I can't see them.  In life, there are always those who look for the negative and pounce on it!  Hopefully, someone on this forum will be able to let her know that her  "forum family" is supportive!  :yes:

I agree bamagal! Andi is so beautiful and looks gorgeous in her T! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara