SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:36 pm

smartcat wrote:Ugly fingers eh? I'll bet Josh has kissed each one of those "ugly fingers" may times and put a ring on one of them. The nasty morons who have nothing better than the fingers on this stunning girl to make nasty comments about ought to think about that for a moment.
:yes: :yes: clapping! clapping!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:50 pm

fish3092 wrote:I could be wrong but I think the O may be a peach! I definitely thought it was the ring at first, but now I kinda see peach.. and that makes sense with the Georgia thing!

I see a ring I don't see a peach at all. But we all do see things differenty. She stated that this shirt was designed with Love. Who or what does she love more than Josh?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:12 pm

I definitely see the peach now too.

The finger comments no people are so incredibly rude. Also there are multiple people calling her a sellout. I don't see how seizing an opportunity is being a sellout at all. I think Andi has many talents and she is getting to show us that through design.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:20 pm

I feel for Andi because she is not getting many positive comments on her IG pic at all.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:21 pm

This might be better taken to the discussion thread as I see it starting to turn speculative and/or negative.
Tread lightly, please.

BTW FWIW, I see a peach in the O.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:41 pm

if you go to the website and hover over the image with the zoom, you can see there is a leaf on the stem off to the side... definitely a peach!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:45 pm

Yeah, I agree. I see a peach too and the description basically tells you that I think. It talks about how she designed it for her love of her hometown, which is Georgia, and for her love of Josh who was in her own backyard, Georgia. The little phrase of Georgia peach is very common, so I just think she played around a little bit with that.

This is a southern company. It just makes sense that it's a peach. Cute shirt.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Andi just commented on the photo "Wow didn't realize drawing a love shirt would spread so much hate.... speechless. Sorry everyone"

:bigsigh:

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:04 pm

I wish I just go and hug her and tell her that the negative people will always be there and they are just jealous of her.. she is amazing. I hate that people are being mean to her.
And I just really want to hug her cantstopl
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:07 pm

Poor Andi she didn't deserve all the hate that was being said. Why do these people follow her then? Hope Josh and her friends can get her past this.

Speaking of Josh where is he? Nothing from him except a retweet finding Chad a girlfriend.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:11 pm

umngirl wrote:While it's a cute t-shirt, I don't know that's it is worth 50 bucks to me. Seems overpriced IMO. And what is on the O? Is it supposed to be her ring or what? I can't tell exactly.

I agree that it's a cute T-shirt and I also agree that it's a bit over priced. I would have loved to have purchased a few for gifts but not at that price. I'm surprised there isn't a discount coupon code , usually they offer a discount on these promotional items that the reality stars promote. I was also wondering what material this T-shirt is made of., I don't see that info anywhere on the site. I emailed the company for info, so I'll see if they respond back. :cutesmile!:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:13 pm

I read that on February all of her designs will be out, I am anxious to see them!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara