SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:58 pm

This is hilarious!! Do they have telekinesis powers to post at this moment?

From Andi:
tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 19 Image10

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:03 pm

I love it, I don't think the Dorf's have met Denny yet. It is so nice they are all spending time together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Alanna wrote:This is hilarious!! Do they have telekinesis powers to post at this moment?

From Andi:
tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 19 Image10

Great family pic!! Anyone know where this was taken? I wonder who took the pic for them. Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:07 pm

Jolena wrote:
Alanna wrote:This is hilarious!! Do they have telekinesis powers to post at this moment?

From Andi:

Great family pic!! Anyone know where this was taken? I wonder who took the pic for them. Smiley

It looks like the camera is on the floor and on self timer Smiley

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:11 pm

sara11 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

From Andi:

I know nothing about photography or using cameras, I take the most horrible pics , I am the worst ever. I'm lucky I can turn the darn thing on. cantstopl How can you tell the camera is on the floor? Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Jolena wrote:
sara11 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I know nothing about photography or using cameras, I take the most horrible pics , I am the worst ever. I'm lucky I can turn the darn thing on. cantstopl How can you tell the camera is on the floor? Hugesmile

Haha actually I don't think it is on the floor, I looked at the photo very quickly and just assumed coz there was so much of the floor in may have been taken on a self timer. :cutesmile!:

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:30 pm

That pix is all sorts of awesome! Hy gets to meet Aaron, Andi has most of her loved ones with her, and etc.. Been waiting for a picture like this for what seems like forever.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:42 pm

nannymargie wrote:I love it, I don't think the Dorf's have met Denny yet.  It is so nice they are all spending time together.

Love, love, love :yes:
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Where are the sleuths? Where oh where are they? The background looks like it might be a golf course.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Sorry for posting three in row. But I just cannot get over how Andi looks like Josh's mom and sister. You know, the saying I want a girl just like my mom, well, I think Josh thought I want a girl that looks just like my mom. Wow. Beautiful.

Love Hy and Patti. Hy is such a fan of Aaron's it must have been an awesome day for him.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:58 pm

I love this picture so so much :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:  this totally makes up for the lack of pictures and tweets for the past two days.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:10 pm

From Andi:

Thank you Alanna! Best family picture ever! (At least so far..hehe)

lolpanda
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara