SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:56 am

Justafan2 wrote:Aviej thank you!!!

I can't get over that main picture from the article. They are adorable. I need them to take engagement pictures soon!

Aviej - I think you too. I had such a hard time trying to read the article on their site. Had to use my magnifying glass but I was able to read it. Smiley If you hadn't brought it over I wouldn't have seen it.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:56 am

Oops. I meant I thank you too.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:58 am

Thanks so much for the cropped pictures Linds911 Smiley I got my first avatar Smiley
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:02 am

AnandaMarie wrote:Thanks so much for the cropped pictures Linds911 Smiley I got my first avatar Smiley

I love this picture! And I loved the interview.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:16 am

Awww can't wait to read the interview!! And the fact Josh is finally verfied on twitter makes me happy! Most of the time they only verfied Bachelor/ettes and their final choices woohoo
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:17 am

Laura Walsh wrote:
Justafan2 wrote:Aviej thank you!!!

I can't get over that main picture from the article. They are adorable. I need them to take engagement pictures soon!

Aviej - I think you too.  I had such a hard time trying to read the article on their site.  Had to use my magnifying glass but I was able to read it.  Smiley   If you hadn't brought it over I wouldn't have seen it.

Laura

Not a problem at all. I did it for y'all. I know I am eternally grateful when articles are posted on the forum that those of us outside the US can't access. So I'm happy to return the favour. Smiley
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:19 am

Eagle & Badge Fndn ‏@EagleBadgeFndn 4m4 minutes ago
.@AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog on our packed red carpet at the @HyattCentury. #EagleAndBadgeGala

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 11 B2224xlCcAA-Rxc
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:26 am

aviej wrote:Eagle & Badge Fndn ‏@EagleBadgeFndn  4m4 minutes ago
.@AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog on our packed red carpet at the @HyattCentury. #EagleAndBadgeGala

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 11 B2224xlCcAA-Rxc

They look gorgeos! Even from the side I can see it haha
Loved Andi's dress! Can't wait for more picturea
Thank you aviej :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:33 am

Such a nice picture. I like the red even though Andi usually wears dark colors.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:36 am

***Just noticed it is not a dress cantstopl cantstopl
Still amazingg
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:36 am

I guess we have our charity event in LA now! So they are still there! Love Andi in red and can't wait to see more pictures from tonight.

I think the Jezebel 50 Most Beautiful Atlantans party is tomorrow night. It'll be interesting to see if Josh makes it back in time for that. What a crazy week for them and weekend ahead with Aaron coming to town. Good thing they have that Aadvocare "Spark" to keep them energized!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:37 am

Eagle & Badge Fndn ‏@EagleBadgeFndn · 6m6 minutes ago
.@shawnieora @kingsthings @AndiDorfman & @jmurbulldog join @_CatherineBach & @lappl_repovich @ the #EagleAndBadgeGala

Embedded image permalink

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 11 B226iU0CcAAUQv2[/img]

11:30 PM - 19 Nov 2014 · Details [img]
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara