SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:01 pm

But if the winner was too obvious (Sasha) wouldn't they make more of an effort to hide it to a certain extent with the editing? There has to be some mystery, surely?!

They tried to hide Snez and Sam's interactions as to not appear too obvious to the viewers, whilst playing up Lana and Heather. Sam Wood also mentioned that they weren't showing his chosen one that much before it was revealed to be Snez.

Back to top Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:22 pm

Was this ever posted?  Does this mean that Alex knows Sam's roommate Sarah.  Umm
TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 Screen20
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Was this ever posted?  Does this mean that Alex knows Sam's roommate Sarah.  Umm
TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 55 Screen20
source

very interesting
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:30 pm

I think it was mentioned that Sarah knew one of the contestants on the show.

I guess its Alex.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:37 pm

Sarah is still room mates with Sam?

Alex is sure confusing the heck out of me! Talk about a mystery.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:38 pm

They are still room mates. Moved into a new apartment last month.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:39 pm

I'm pretty sure it was a friend of Sarah's that knew one of the contestants. Someone can CMIIW but I remember commenting that if Saraha's friend knew him then Sam probably knows him as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:02 am

I've seen this pic before and I think it was before Sam came along. Remember she was Season Two and Sarah was Season One. I think this pic is I between the Seasons
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:07 am

Sundy wrote:I've seen this pic before and I think it was before Sam came along. Remember she was Season Two and Sarah was Season One. I think this pic is I between the Seasons

Wow. Sure is a small world in the Bach AU world!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:23 am

Also apparently Richie and Snezana has dated briefly before! Small world indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:47 am

I've been thinking: Sam keeps saying in interviews how she was broken the pattern of the type of guys she dates, and how her current guy is not her normal type. In her date with Alex, she told him about precisely this thing--dating the wrong type. Then she also described him as sexy (I read somewhere). Might it be Alex, the "pleasant surprise"? He's the one who is most unlike her type.

If you look at Alex's profile on ig he seems pretty happy about life, and his bio description is: Alex *rose emoji* Cameron *two heart emoji*. hmm..

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:51 am

Plus this episode, they were playing out the Sasha vs. Alex rivalry a lot (Sasha backhanded comment about the kiss, Sasha's wish that they have a pre-school date etc..). I read an article where Sasha said he didn't really like that he was portrayed as being jealous of Alex.

Lastly, right before her season started Sam gave an interview where she said she likes men with lots of chest hair and brown eyes. I started thinking that was Sasha but now I am realizing Alex fits those descriptions even better.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy