SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:54 am

I still don't understand why that pen was pointing to Richie on the photoshoot that ten insider uploaded
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:57 am

EmmK wrote:I've been thinking: Sam keeps saying in interviews how she was broken the pattern of the type of guys she dates, and how her current guy is not her normal type. In her date with Alex, she told him about precisely this thing--dating the wrong type. Then she also described him as sexy (I read somewhere). Might it be Alex, the "pleasant surprise"? He's the one who is most unlike her type.

If you look at Alex's profile on ig he seems pretty happy about life, and his bio description is: Alex *rose emoji* Cameron *two heart emoji*. hmm..

Very interesting assumption, alex is most likely the least type of guy on the show she will date but I doubt it is alex at the finale, he doesn't have much screencaps and perhaps his bio on Instagram is probably because he has met someone new? I wouldn't be surprised he is very handsome
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:58 am

aerina wrote:Also apparently Richie and Snezana has dated briefly before! Small world indeed.

What?! Are you serious? no no Sorry, but I find this all very odd!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:59 am

Excerpt from today's episode (it's a voiceover so it means it was recorded later): "Alex is very different to the types of guys I usually go for, but my past hasn't really worked out for me so maybe I need a change"

Direct quote from a magazine where Sam gave an interview: "Sometimes you need to break the pattern, maybe your type isn't actually the right fit for you".

I have a strong feeling she's telling us it's Alex.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:01 am

EmmK wrote:Excerpt from today's episode (it's a voiceover so it means it was recorded later): "Alex is very different to the types of guys I usually go for, but my past hasn't really worked out for me so maybe I need a change"

Direct quote from a magazine where Sam gave an interview: "Sometimes you need to break the pattern, maybe your type isn't actually the right fit for you".

I have a strong feeling she's telling us it's Alex.

I seriously would like it to be Alex, but I don't see any caps showing he makes it past HTD.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:01 am

@HodanG, actually I was looking at Sam Wood's season and they barely show Snezana in the preview. We see a little bit of her first date and then we hear her say she's fallen in love with Sam way at the end. I would never think from Sam Wood's preview that it was Snez.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:02 am

HodanG wrote:I still don't understand why that pen was pointing to Richie on the photoshoot that ten insider uploaded

Could you explain more? I don't know what you mean.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:04 am

They're probably just messing with the public like us. No way they would reveal the winner that way. Clearly, they want us to think Sasha is F1.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:05 am

finally Richie uploaded a bachelorette related post, talk about cutenessss

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 56 Image32
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:08 am

atem wrote:
HodanG wrote:I still don't understand why that pen was pointing to Richie on the photoshoot that ten insider uploaded

Could you explain more?  I don't know what you mean.

If you go on @ten_insider on Instagram, one of their 3w posts is a photoshoot of the guys with a pen pointing to richie
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:11 am

atem wrote:
aerina wrote:Also apparently Richie and Snezana has dated briefly before! Small world indeed.

What?!  Are you serious?  no no   Sorry, but I find this all very odd!

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/six-degrees-of-bachelor-separation-snez-and-richie

Could be made up, not sure. They're both from Perth! Yeah, I thought it was odd too!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:22 am

Could someone pretty please put a description of what Alex and the others are saying in their post date diaries and episode diaries? I wish they would put it in blog form. http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-1/ep-4-post-date-q-a

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy