SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 54 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:48 pm

I dont see howSam making fun of michael and the stylist not touching his hair as a sign he isnt F1. If anything it actually makes me believe he is otherwise she is just being mean by making fun of someone she dumped on the show.
And she called him charming and gorgeous.

I am not a believer in the Sasha story yet. Lets not forget how she was all guns blazing defending Michael to the model.

Richie I like but haven seen anything between them. He almost looks uncomfortable and awkward around her.

Back to top Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:50 pm

HEA wrote:
marysegap wrote:
HodanG wrote:Sam mentioning Sasha on her twitter...  
url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/28]TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 54 Image26[/url]

Maybe not the same one but... it is his style and looks kind of big too!  sneakyl

funny looks like the background of alex in his promo behind her.........................

Hmmm that would be worth comparing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:09 pm

see2love wrote:I dont see howSam making fun of michael and the stylist not touching his hair as a sign he isnt F1. If anything it actually makes me believe he is otherwise she is just being mean by making fun of someone she dumped on the show.
And she called him charming and gorgeous.

I am not a believer in the Sasha story yet. Lets not forget how she was all guns blazing defending Michael to the model.

Richie I like but haven seen anything between them. He almost looks uncomfortable and awkward around her.

and you tease the one you know intimately. she knows and making fun of herself touching her hair all the time. she can only be also a good friend and like every good friend who will defend her friend when attacked or bullied.

she never liked david. but she liked michael from the start.

but i find interesting that she posted yesterday that she was not wearing sasha shirt and michael posted a pic of when he was in australia soccer to defend he is the real deal.... and why posting this pic with sam and the dog for? why associating both pics?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:12 pm

see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:
marysegap wrote:

Maybe not the same one but... it is his style and looks kind of big too!  sneakyl

funny looks like the background of alex in his promo behind her.........................

Hmmm that would be worth comparing

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 54 Ccc10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:18 pm

That sure looks like the same book case. Hmmmm

#bookcasegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Looks different to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:24 pm

EmmK wrote:I think I saw her blush a little bit when talking about Richie. She also fumbled in her words.
@Emmk: There's a video? For Kyle and Jackie O?
She may have fumbled b/c she watched the show now and realized just how much he really, really liked her and feels bad?
Or.. there's that 1% he is F1.

ETA: here's the video https://twitter.com/kyleandjackieo/status/649719683457810432
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Very similar but not the same. She said we would be surprised and that her pick didn't necessary tick all the boxes she thought she wanted, I think Alex would fit that description but I am not sold he makes it to the F3. However I loved their date! I think he brings a gentle elegance to the show. Sasha brings passion and Alex brings sophistication!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:40 pm

robinvi wrote:Very similar but not the same. She said we would be surprised and that her pick didn't necessary tick all the boxes she thought she wanted, I think Alex would fit that description but I am not sold he makes it to the F3. However I loved their date! I think he brings a gentle elegance to the show. Sasha brings passion and Alex brings sophistication!

totaly agree with that.

i think alex is very smart and i am not sure that sam is very articulate, so i do not see a long run between the 2 IMO...
plus alex is 35. he is done with the travels when sam said she wanted to do it before marriage and kids
they are both at a different level of wants in their life
alex is right now family and kids when she is soon to be family

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:43 pm

I really like alex. She even said that the problem she might be having all along is the types of guy she goes for and maybe she should try something knew. I still 100% know Sasha is F1 based on how Sam talks about him in interviews etc. I'm starting to lean Richie as a F3 now instead F2. Bit too early to decide ig
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
EmmK wrote:I think I saw her blush a little bit when talking about Richie. She also fumbled in her words.
@Emmk: There's a video? For Kyle and Jackie O?
She may have fumbled b/c she watched the show now and realized just how much he really, really liked her and feels bad?
Or.. there's that 1% he is F1.

ETA: here's the video https://twitter.com/kyleandjackieo/status/649719683457810432

On the second video it gets longer and Kyle  asked her about her Sex experience with the winner!! ... Specifically about the number of times they perform a day...and she seemed to have found her miracle man Praying  Her response was that sometimes even 6 times !  that sounds kind of "RIDICULOUS" to me TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 54 2498057887 cheerleader

Last edited by marysegap on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:46 pm

caitlinharper wrote:As well, she's mentioned a couple of times now that we'll be pleasantly surprised by the winner. Then to go on and call Richie an underdog? I still feel Sash in F1. Don't really know what to think though. I feel like they're trying to make us think their relationship will fizz out.

I think that when the winner is too obvious, they kind of try to trick us. Same they did with Heather saying things that would confuse us. like... being friends and partner etc..( Now that we know she was not even in contact with him ..( WHY did she make that comment??) So I don't think this is any different. They are going to try to play with our minds. :Nod:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy