SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:08 pm

It's probably good that Shanda is a nurse. Anyone else might not have gone to have it checked out, assuming it was a strain or bruise and hurt themselves worse by continuing on. Now the question is, if she is getting a cast on Saturday, I assume she means back in Dallas. Will the Lowe's be home then as well?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:21 pm

^It's possible she will be back in Dallas, but when I broke my wrist I didn't get it casted for a week. Or perhaps she will get it casted at a bigger hospital since I'm guessing where they went wasn't big at all.

But I wouldn't be mad if they got home this weekend. That's almost a week long trip.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:23 pm

oh yikes! fractures are definitely no fun! glad to see shanda out & about and smiling. ps. cat has such a beautiful grin!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:30 pm

They will really ,are you wait a week for a cast? That's a simple procedure. I'd think if a hospital or clinic could X-ray that they could cast. It's been a looooong time since I broke anything though. Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:34 pm

^I guess it depends on where they are. A small clinic could have x-ray equipment but not a full-time person to cast. Not everyone knows how to cast in my experience.

It's certainly possible she just has a splint and is waiting til she gets hope since prefers her doctor and/or because of insurance.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:48 pm

I was thinking the latter but you could be right about the former. In either case, I'm totally okay if the Lowe's hang out longer or go home on Friday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:48 am

According to an IG from KayLee, she and Clay are going home tomorrow.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Doesn't look like they are leaving today.

Another day, another slope to take a picture on.by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:24 pm

If there was better resolution on that pass we could see how many days they're using the lifts.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:34 pm

^^yea, I tried enlarging it on my iPad but it just makes it worse. It's kinda fun not knowing though. Everyday is a surprise.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:15 pm

She had this outfit on in her snow picture

@jacvanek: On the 6th day of Christmas, jac vanek gave to me..the zebra set for 40% off! Cc @clmgiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:34 pm

From a fan

Mollie VanNatta ‏@mollievannatta ·
So @omgitslarz saw @clmgiudici and @SeanLowe09 at Winter Park and didn't go take a picture with them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy