SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Add my ditto! Love the "sweater pic"..Love the baxkground. They look so happy and serene.!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by thankful7 Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:53 pm

StevAlimc wrote:^^ That’s my favorite one what an adorable picture of them, little did they know that those are just a little magic that makes us all happy.  
:rosiecolored
Oh.Hi!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:01 pm

^^ Haaay! thankful7 hi miss u, i'll pm you something later tonight. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:36 pm

thankful7 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:This someone can. This pic is absolutely precious. Blessed if you don't want it as an avi, I will take it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sweater game is strong. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really love this picture from last night, The Lowes were looking really great!!
Ditto!

Ditthree!! Love seeing Sean's fingers wrap around Cat's waist!! Prescious!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:05 pm

StevAlimc wrote:^^ Haaay! thankful7 hi miss u, i'll pm you something later tonight. Smiley
Miss u too, I will be waitin patiently!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:42 pm

So it looks like Britt and Blake will be there tonight. I don't think the Richardson's are there yet either or I'm sure we would have gotten a ski lift pic or picturesque resort pic or something from them. Perhaps they will come together tonight?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:49 pm

First casualty of the snowboard trail is Shanda. Apparently she hurt her arm/wrist. Mark posted a pic from the hospital.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Oh Oh skiing and snowboarding always make me nervous for just that reason. Hope Shandra's injures are minor and she has a quick recovery. Maybe some sitting around the fire with rum toddys while the other maniacs go at the ice. Hope shes the last casualty of the trip Praying
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Update on Shanda: she fractured her wrist and will be getting a cast on Saturday. Poor thing. Guess Kaylie will have company in the house for the rest of the trip.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:45 pm

It's funny but not really funny that the nurse is the one who ends up hurt.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:50 pm

She doesn't look any the worse for wear

Furreal (Faux Fur) Friends by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Glad that Shanda is OK, no fun when you get hurt while on vacation. I love skiing but will leave the snow boarding to the younger kids, cause I'm an old chicken!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy