SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:10 pm

@clmgiudici: Seeing my husband at the gym is the opposite of birth control.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by blessed66 Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:12 pm

lipsis wrote:

Catherine is very funny!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:56 pm

lipsis wrote:

This is inaccurate. It should read more like "seeing my husband anywhere is the opposite of birth control." #TrueFacts

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:54 pm

lipsis wrote:
Is it just me or my imagination..oh-oh,Sean Lowe,sounds like your wife's tick-tock is calling your name Hugesmile Hugesmile
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:09 pm

IMO her tick tock has been calling , based on her recent tweets and decreased pictures. EG, Katie's party, her not going to the Friendship dinner the next night, last night pictures of head shot, This is only my opinion !!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:06 pm

She was wine tasting last night.

It'll happen when it happens. Cheers!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:11 pm

^You forgot the wine

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:14 pm

^^^ that's what I have you for. I'm too old to remember everything.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:18 pm

As long as they keep on practicing, especially when he's all hawt from the gym hehehe They'll get it right one of these days.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:24 pm

She was holding the wine! Doesn't mean she drank it!
Just my guess based on tweets !! You're correct, we will know when we know! In the meantime everyone have a very Happy Thanksgiving . I am thankful for all the pictures, info. memories you (all) post! Thanks!!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:25 pm

^^
Yep, you tell them Mom-- practice makes perfect!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:38 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ that's what I have you for. I'm too old to remember everything.

#IGotYourBack

smartcat wrote:As long as they keep on practicing, especially when he's all hawt from the gym hehehe They'll get it right one of these days.

As a coach, I quote a famous coach, "Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect." Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy