SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:15 am

@clmgiudici: Foxcatcher Fever (movie camera)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:17 am

^I'm dying to see that movie. I wish it was playing somewhere near here.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:33 pm

Lol

@clmgiudici: Retraction: Smart husbands let wives skip leg day. #sorelegs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:11 pm

@clmgiudici: All the photos about the #VSFashionShow are making me rethink my winter "diet"

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Awwww

Yes. I said yes. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:06 pm

@clmgiudici: Need to feel better about humanity? Meet Sophia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #GivingTuesday #GiveWithMeaning

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Sweet

@clmgiudici: Another movie night with the boo @SeanLowe09 #lincoln

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:11 am

Well she originally tweeted

Dont touch me. I'm sore.

She deleted it and replaced it with

@clmgiudici: Goodnight Moon.

I like the original! laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:16 am

^I first saw the original and thought I'm going have to try not to turn this dirty.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:20 am

FYI: Cat's limited edition collection on Modify Watches is available. You can find it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:23 am

umngirl wrote:^I first saw the original and thought I'm going have to try not to turn this dirty.

Yup, same here. She obviously thought better of tweeting it and deleted it really quickly.

I love her watches. It was hard to see the detail in her IG pic. The website is much better. My fave is the heart with any of the bands. I wonder if Puppy Teeth was inspired by the toothless wonder, Lola? Cute!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:45 am

^I love the name of that watch "E-Lowe-Ji", a play off of emoji. She's creative that one.

Cat has a busy day today with the Polish Dallas luncheon and the modify collection officially launching. Should be fun.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy