SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Beautiful Christmas tree!
Please confirm that this is not the "suspended" harasser on twitter... but I saw the following comment on Mr Lowe's Christmas tree picture.

yybubula love this ,first christmas as married couple.

I think this should be closely watched JMO. Does anyone know how to contact instagram...so as to stop this individual if he/she gets out of control. I think it is owned by MS...I am not on SM...not my cup of tea!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:04 pm

^If you think it is her, you can block/report the user for spam or harassment on IG. Personally, as long as she doesn't post anything terrible or very often, we can just leave her be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Their 1st Christmas tree! So pretty! The ornaments are perfect.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:29 pm

I love their Christmas tree, so simple and pretty, not too overdone.
As for miss doll, I don't think she can control herself-- It's a disease. Luckily, it's much easier to stop her on IG than twitter...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:43 pm

If its her, and I'm not 100% that it is yet, then she hasn't said anything harassing as of now. The good news is that, unlike Twitter, if Sean and Catherine block her she wont even be able to see their pictures, let alone comment on them. Keep an eyes out, if its her, she'll probably go off the deep end eventually. More good news, I dont think Sean and Cat follow all their IG comments because there are too darn many of them.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:26 am

@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago

Happy December (snowflake snowman Christmas tree)

And lipsis is just excited because that means Sean can shave.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:45 am

umngirl wrote:
@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago

Happy December (snowflake snowman Christmas tree)

And lipsis is just excited because that means Sean can shave.  

Hallelujah :dancing peg: :dancing peg: :dancing peg:

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:53 am

Fun

We're freaking over here because @catherinegiudici is taking over our Instagram this luncheon week! You're not going to want to miss this! PS. Last day to RSVP for the the #holidayhoopla luncheon. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:40 pm

lipsis wrote:Fun

We're freaking over here because @catherinegiudici is taking over our Instagram this luncheon week! You're not going to want to miss this! PS. Last day to RSVP for the the #holidayhoopla luncheon. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love seeing her involved in all things Dallas. She's putting her stamp on her new home in Texas with Sean and I love to see her talent and creativity appreciated. Way to go Catherine. clapping!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:48 pm

My ARM CANDY collab with Modify Like this post, follow @ModifyWatches & comment below which face is your fave to WIN it before the full collection is released tomorrow! Regram for a bonus entry Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:14 pm

@clmgiudici: Gym Cat @lifetimefitness

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Lol

@clmgiudici: Husbands don't let wives skip leg day. @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy