SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:19 pm

He owes that company a big thank you. And those things are uber-expensive too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:06 pm

When you wake up after a night at the club and find girls strung out on the floor. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:14 pm

^^
awww, so precious! Boy, I'm so happy that I don't have to see any %## on SM ( from someone who takes everything literally, like a 2 year-old)

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:16 pm

Lola looks like she just doesn't wanna. Kinda like me on Monday mornings.

And Ellie looks like she contemplating grabbing that toy to play with.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:19 pm

The girls are so cute!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:22 pm

umngirl wrote:Lola looks like she just doesn't wanna. Kinda like me on Monday mornings.

And Ellie looks like she contemplating grabbing that toy to play with.

Agreed. Ellie looks like she's there because it's the thing to do, but she's ready for some action (glad dad's up finally, no doubt). And Lola's always ready for an extra snuggle, so she was probably just as glad that dad delayed getting up so she could have mom's attention.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:23 pm

Awwww!!! Love, love this.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:35 pm

The girls beds aren't there and haven't been in the last couple bedroom pictures they've posted. I know they move them back and forth to the pit but maybe they are training them to sleep elsewhere?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:42 pm

I've gotten that impression, too, Lipsis. Perhaps, just as Sean trained them to sleep on the floor before he had a fiancée, they're training them in advance of adding a human child to the family (not saying it's imminent, but that it's in their thinking).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:47 pm

lipsis wrote:The girls beds aren't there and haven't been in the last couple bedroom pictures they've posted. I know they move them back and forth to the pit but maybe they are training them to sleep elsewhere?

I thought as much, that they are training the to sleep on their own. It is really a great way to prepare them so that they will not be jealous when the baby comes!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:46 pm

@clmgiudici: Commercial free hip hop is the only way to do it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:26 pm

@clmgiudici: #WCW [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy