SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 16 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by blessed66 Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:03 am

Back to TV!!
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  · 1m1 minute ago  
"Halfway to a Donut": Such a priceless title for a @SHO_Homeland episode. Can't wait to see what ole Carrie is up to...

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 16 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:36 am

So predictable these two. You can set your watch by them.

And I love the fact that the Bachelor producers still love Sean and make sure to send him birthday wishes. That doesn't happen to all the so-called leads (names withheld)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:39 am

^So true. He's still very beloved, along with Cat as well. I was hoping for a funny photo from Elan, but his comment will have to do.

These two better rest up because they have more celebrating to do tomorrow. Although the engagement anniversary takes a backseat to their wedding anniversary now, it's still fun to relive.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:46 am

Yea, I know Sean isn't as into the assorted anniversaries as Cat is or as we are but the little ones will go away soon enough, as years pass and parental duties take over, so he can just go with it for now and enjoy the extra adoration from all of us. In other words, we want a little gushing tomorrow, Sean Lowe! Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:52 am

Nice to hear. Turn the tv off now

@clmgiudici: Best episode of the season, @SHO_Homeland. Gimme more.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:53 am

lipsis wrote:So predictable these two. You can set your watch by them.

And I love the fact that the Bachelor producers still love Sean and make sure to send him birthday wishes. That doesn't happen to all the so-called leads (names withheld)

I agree with you, Sean and Catherine are very much loved and respected by many!!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:53 am

lipsis wrote:Yea, I know Sean isn't as into the assorted anniversaries as Cat is or as we are but the little ones will go away soon enough, as years pass and parental duties take over, so he can just go with it for now and enjoy the extra adoration from all of us. In other words, we want a little gushing tomorrow, Sean Lowe! Lol

I have a feeling he will be in such a good mood after today that he just might indulge us and post about it tomorrow. Here's hoping. Don't disappoint us Sean!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:54 am

blessed66 wrote:
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  · 7m7 minutes ago  
Happy birthday to my great friend @SeanLowe09 who I was in labor with for 72 hours before I finally birthed him

Lol

@SeanLowe09: @theyearofelan I've always had a feeling I was Jewish.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:54 am

lipsis wrote:Nice to hear. Turn the tv off now

@clmgiudici: Best episode of the season, @SHO_Homeland. Gimme more.

Lol. ANd you were calling my mind dirty. giggling

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:02 am

What? I just told her to turn the tv off. I didn't say anything about what to replace it with.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:09 am

^Don't front, we all know what you meant. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 am

^well then that would be the first time in my long life that anyone knew what I meant. giggling

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy