SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:28 pm

lipsis wrote:Yup, totally! And Sean looks like he's heard about what's next on the agenda. #ChannelingMyInnerUmngirl

#WellDone #MakingMeProud Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by blessed66 Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:49 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Happy birthday to me! And thank you to my goofball counterpart for making it such a great day. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love this!!!! They look really cute!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:53 pm

StevAlimc wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's wishing your special day lot’s of joy & fun!
CHEERS! from the SeanCat family celebrate
Very nice StevAlimc!  Keep dem coming..engagement anniversary on tomorrow.  Right!?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Yup, engagement anniversary tomorrow! And 2 years ago today, Sean had his last date as a single man. Henceforth, he was one half of a couple.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:59 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Happy birthday to me! And thank you to my goofball counterpart for making it such a great day. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh goodie, goodie, get the soap for our fingers ready lipsis. That wonderful lecherous look. Our Catherine surely whispered in Seanies ear whats next on the birthday agenda. No question. Right umngirl?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:59 pm

^Love the avi.

Tomorrow should be fun too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Big surprise! Pizza!

@SeanLowe09: Judge me if you like but I just ate the @PapaJohns Frito pizza and loved every bite of it.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:06 pm

^Oh so predictable. And I've been wondering how that pizza tastes. Maybe I'll have to try it next time I order pizza.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:26 pm

Haha

The age old tradition of blowing out a birthday candle on a protein bar Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:30 pm

At least there's chocolate. I guess he's feeling guilty after the frito pizza.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:38 pm

The protein bar "cake" was at the archery range. That may have been all they could bring. I have no doubt Sean got to indulge in birthday cake/dessert at his birthday party yesterday and/or today too.

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:55 pm

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan · 7m7 minutes ago
Happy birthday to my great friend @SeanLowe09 who I was in labor with for 72 hours before I finally birthed him

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy