SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:07 pm

mercieme wrote:Thank AAL... A good move by Channel 10 to redeem the franchise. I am not sure if Sam would do it but will be elated if she does. Laurina will be fun though & Chantal would be super as well. But they could also go with the F2 from Tim's season. Looking forward to it for sure!!!
Me too!  :cutesmile!: Would be nice if they get a bette from past seasons. Think they may do the Bette first then S3 for BachAussie.

fro01 Talking dating, why I can't get past the 1 week mark & my biggest turn on... and offs when it comes to men in the bedroom with sex & relationship columnist
Read more at http://websta.me/p/852366351994758962_20527344#klsfCmJp1YPQCkzl.99
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde - Page 4 10787944_1562850740601776_502545668_n

Article about Sam and her bad luck with dating...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2832251/I-t-past-one-week-mark-Unlucky-love-Sam-Frost-talks-dating-turns-bedroom-enjoys-night-Vietnam-Lisa-Hyde.html

ETA: Here's the new topic thread for "Bachelorette Australia Season 1" so post all BetteAussie related things there. I posted some thoughts and articles already https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2681-the-bachelorette-australia-season-1-social-media-media-spoilers-sleuthing

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:24 am

Looks like Sam has a real chance at being the first Aussie Bette. Some links posted in the AussieBette thread if you want to check them out.

Wanted to post this... since Sam posted it then removed it on her IG.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde - Page 4 1415697640481_wps_10_Sam_Frost_Instagram

Wondering if she was talking about taking another chance in reference to being the Bachelorette and finding love on a tv show?

I am sure they asked her and she may have turned them down after it being so raw and fresh. But, she says in this post that she got a new perspective about the direction of her life... makes me think she realised that modeling/events/etc were not really her thing. That the photos she posted of herself holding her niece, of having a family and someone to spend one's life with is really what she wants more than just the fame and stuff that comes with it.

She might just want the love story and chance to find it as the Bette. Much better than just blogging/IGing/modeling/etc. She is not really that person, much more down to earth than just modeling and being caught up in the entertainment/magazine fodder world. Usually being the Bette is more about the love story than the fame/opportunities. At least as Bette she won't be vying for someone's attention but they will be hers.

Will be interesting to see if Sam is the Bette. If love and family is really what she wants and she isn't finding it post-show (it can be harder now too for her) she may have a shot as Bette. Would be nice to see her story continued...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:17 am

Thanks for capturing this. It could also mean the opposite and she is going to ask one of the guys she has been seen with recently for a second chance

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:53 am

AEF wrote:Thanks for capturing this. It could also mean the opposite and she is going to ask one of the guys she has been seen with recently for a second chance
That was my first thought–that it related to a guy. I only thought of the Bette option once it was announced that it may relate. I still think they would offer her first chance at being the Bette. Whether she would be I still am unsure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:10 am

Sam will not be the next bette! It is pretty obvious she has wants nothing to do with the show again I guess and she's moved on! But why will her and Lisa be moving to Sydney? The bachelorette is filmed in Sydney so..? But still doubt she will be the next bette PS if you read between the lines it says "and.... He will have company" wonder what that means..
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:13 am

Oh Dw they will be 2 shows next year... Bachelor and bacelorette
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:41 am

HodanG wrote:Oh Dw  they will be 2 shows next year... Bachelor and bacelorette

How do we know this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HodanG wrote:Oh Dw  they will be 2 shows next year... Bachelor and bacelorette

How do we know this?
BachAussie confirmed on their Facebook and Twitter that there will be 2 shows in 2015:
Bachelor Australia Season 3
Bachelorette Australia Season 1

The Bachelor Aus @TheBachelorAU  ·  Nov 13
CONFIRMED: #TheBachelorAU will return in 2015! And this time, he’ll have company….
The Bachelor Aus @TheBachelorAU  ·  Nov 13
You asked for it and we listened - #TheBacheloretteAU is coming to @channelten in 2015! RT if ur excited! #TurnOnTen
https://twitter.com/thebachelorau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:25 pm

They will be filming both at the same time? I'm not understanding the time frame considering it's a 20 week show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They will be filming both at the same time? I'm not understanding the time frame considering it's a 20 week show.
That has not been clarified. Hardly feasible to do both at the same time I would imagine.

There was a mention in an article posted in the BetteAussie S1 thread about the Bette filming first then Bach. Unsure as to whether they will repeat the 10 week episode format (2 shows per week, 20 total episodes). Season 1 was not that long (13 episodes).

How to film these so quickly and then get them on air I have no idea. But BachAussie was crazy in their turn-around. There were only 6 weeks between filming wrapping and the finale show airing on television 6 weeks compared to Bach Canada's near-6 months? Craziness on the part of BachAussie, imo. Not to mention the fact that they were still filming the show while the first episode aired! (First episode aired July 30, filming of the show in South Africa ended in Aug).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:07 pm

They will start filming the show in a few months I think and will sit like in early next year, while the bachelor will sit late next yaar
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Thanks AAL and Hodan. So there will be a whole year of madness then right?

:nervous

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - F1 Sam Frost - F2 Lisa Hyde

+8
Enough
HodanG
Norcalgal
emusha
AEF