SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:49 pm

7 minutes ago
mmesnick
Spring has arrived!!!! Obsessed with my new @stelladot gear! Going to plan this weekend's outfits entirely around these pieces! Haha!

Molly's IG
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:7 minutes ago
mmesnick
Spring has arrived!!!! Obsessed with my new @stelladot gear! Going to plan this weekend's outfits entirely around these pieces! Haha!

Molly's IG

Lovely accesories for a brunch after the wedding! haha!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:37 pm

MiniDiva wrote:7 minutes ago
mmesnick

Molly's IG

She is trying so hard to contain the excitement, but it aien't working. She has just delivered another clue for us. Obviously, she has no clue about our skilled detective in our threads LOL. We should let her know after the wedding.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:55 pm

And Andria comes through for us again, complete with an airport picture which I won't attach. laugh out loud

andrialindquist
boo boo and I are California bound. sunny weather and my first time exploring the LA beaches.

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Westie Mom Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Perhaps a bit more confirmation that the festivities are, indeed this weekend...

Going back through Des' IG I noticed an ocean sunset shot she posted following their trip to LA for the Rose Bowl parade, complete with the quote "Cali I will miss you. See you soon!" followed by "2w" in a much smaller font.

Knowing what pros these 2 are at keeping things on the down low, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if these Twitter and IG postings are being sent while they are actually in LA in full blown prep for the wedding tonight or tomorrow. In fact, the "date night" IG post last night is a complete red herring to me...we all know that Chris can grow some serious scruff in short order, but I doubt he went from almost clean shaven Monday at the viewing party Monday night to almost qualifying as a full beard in less than 5 days!!! Another thing that makes me go "hmmmmm" is why would he need to take this entire week off work if they weren't flying down until Friday?? Ditto on Des having her sugaring prep early this week?? Doesn't make much sense to me, anyway...

Also, I think Molly, Jason and all of their family members and friends would relish the "secret agent incognito" challenge, and the opportunity to throw a face full of eggs at RS one last time cantstopl  Hence Molly's IG post this morning, and Tasos' new "do" yesterday, etc. all to throw RS and others off...thoughts????

I stand in awe of Bleu and her sleuthing skills...can't wait to hear how she tracked down the Seattle based wedding planner :uptonogood

So very happy for the absolute BEST couple to ever come out of this franchise, and that they are getting what they always wanted in their wedding. There is some satisfaction in knowing that MF has GOT to be kicking himself about now, knowing that he missed the boat on how many fans this genuinely wonderful couple have, and putting his eggs into what turned out to be a "honey pot" full of s***  lolpanda

Back to lurk mode to see what you expert sleuthers come up with next, and waiting anxiously to see the photos!!

Westie Mom

Westie Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Nice recap Westie Mom! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Westie Mom Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:And Andria comes through for us again, complete with an airport picture which I won't attach. laugh out loud

andrialindquist
boo boo and I are California bound. sunny weather and my first time exploring the LA beaches.

Having had a wedding photography business with my ex many moons ago, if she is going strictly as the photographer for the wedding and is already on a plane from Seattle, I'm leaning back to an evening wedding tonight. There would be no reason for the photographer to be on site until a few hours before the start of the wedding, certainly not for the rehearsal and the expense of an additional overnight in a hotel.

My $0.02...

Westie Mom

Westie Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:07 pm

Btw Andria is a friend of hers. She and her BF are invited as guests. I'm following the suspected wedding photographers and they're mum so far.

Welcome WM! handwave

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:31 pm

In response to a question,  Andria dropped another little nugget:
Thanks folks.  We are gonna be in Redondo beach area for a wedding, not too much free time but would love recs!!
And again:
maybe!! What are you up to Monday?? We leave in the afternoon.  What area are you in boo?
Sunday wedding it is! :dancing peg:

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 4 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:34 pm

OK sleuthers -what possible venues are near Redondo Beach????

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Norcalgal wrote:OK sleuthers -what possible venues are near Redondo Beach????

We need to borrow the helicopter from TPTB to stalk look around Redondo Beach. giggling
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:41 pm

Redondo Beach Historic Library does weddings.
link
It's right on the beach and very quaint.

The Portofino
link
Simply gorgeous.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17