SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by jul2201 Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:07 pm

I loved both her dresses, especially the ceremony dress. Sooo beautiful!!!

jul2201

Back to top Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:09 pm

:cutesmile!: High clap :married smileyyay firework
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:10 pm

I spy the videographer I suspected they hired! He makes gorgeous 10 minute wedding trailers with vows and all of the good stuff.

That's her long time BFF holding her train. Cute.

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Desiree-Hartsock-Wedding-Pictures

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:12 pm

Really great pictures - t4p. Love what I see - they both look so good.

As to the whole RS foiler I say good for them to be able to keep their secret from so many (RS included).
I still don't get how folks give up their information so easily to the spoiler king each season and applaud Des and Chris for not succumbing like all the rest.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:28 pm

Please don't come for me, but I actually hate both of those dresses.

The second one looks like a red carpet dress instead of a wedding dress, but who cares what I think, as long as Des loved her dresses and Chris was blown away that is the only thing that matters.

Her makeup and hair were on point. Congrats once again.

Last edited by StacyNor on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:Really great pictures - t4p. Love what I see - they both look so good.

As to the whole RS foiler I say good for them to be able to keep their secret from so many (RS included).
I still don't get how folks give up their information so easily to the spoiler king each season and applaud Des and Chris for not succumbing like all the rest.

Re the bold. They aren't fans, or they like to be the "source", makes them feel important IMO

Ali looks like she forgot half of the material at the store. Her shower outfit was hideous. I don't trust her one bit in all of this. Funny there are several close up pics of her.

Everything looks so awesome! I love both dresses. Being a bridal gown designer she certainly showed off her talent. Those dresses will now be available for purchase.

I'm kinda not happy about these pics being revealed, but it's good for us. :Nod:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:36 pm

I'm actually surprised they would send their paps, I was hoping they were too 'd list' for that. giggling

Also, it's a good thing the ceremony was indoors, they were probably hoping to sneakily get the entire thing from afar. Rolling Eyes

They will probably release pics in the morning, so not long left now. I'm SO excited for the wedding video! Vows, the first look, Matt White and the first dance!

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Love her dresses and the color of the bridesmaid dresses!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:31 pm

I love the wedding dress! She looks so beautiful.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Looks like a beautiful wedding with all the flowers and greenery, but I have reservation on the dresses...was expecting something sophisticated and yet simple, and in the cream/off white shade, which I hear is a trend..
Once again, congratulations to the couple!  Well done Smiley
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm

Why is so difficult to understand that they wanted it completely on the QT? I loved all the clues to throw people off.
Word. Who wants a bunch of people or photographers trying to crash their wedding?
I love it when bridesmaids all wear different dresses of the same color. They each get to wear a style that is most flattering. It's both individual and uniform. love it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm

Re: wedding crashers, that's exactly why they were being so secretive for people who thought it was ridiculous and silly. Exhibit A = Pop Sugar.

LoveGodTheMost wrote:Looks like a beautiful wedding with all the flowers and greenery, but I have reservation on the dresses...was expecting something sophisticated and yet simple, and in the cream/off white shade, which I hear is a trend..
Once again, congratulations to the couple!  Well done Smiley

I remember Des saying that people would be surprised by her wedding day choices. I was expecting something more 'safe' but I love the ceremony dress.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17